Daniel and the Olympics

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Hannah

Post by Hannah »

I just showed the video of Daniel and the Queen to my parents, they absolutely loved it! (But I think they paid more attention to the Queen than to the sheer awesomeness of Daniel...)
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Hey, I loved the bit with the Queen and Daniel Craig!! That was so amazing!!! I think I am falling in love with Daniel Craig after the Opening Ceremony!!! Know what would be more amazing??! Daniel Craig holding the Olympic Torch, and lighting the cauldron.

Thought the 7 young athletes lighting the cauldron was great, but would be amazing if Daniel Craig did it himself. I know lots of people would love to see that! I thought the cauldron was good but was too small for my liking.

It was brilliant - made me proud to be British and Daniel Craig looked gorgeous!! And he should have entered the Stadium with the Queen at the same time.

SDF xx
dolphin100

Post by dolphin100 »

I loved it! And can that man wear the HELL out of a suit! He puts mortal men to shame.
caramel

Post by caramel »

Geek Girl Diva ‏@geekgirldiva
I want to know who was inwardly squeeing more; Daniel Craig or the Queen. "OMG that's the Queen!" "Be still my heart, it's Daniel Craig!"

joe jonas ‏@joejonas
Daniel Craig was incredible.. All he says is "cough cough"

joe jonas ‏@joejonas
Daniel Craig and the Queen.. Just saying.. #awesome

Quite the fanboy.

Sara Taseer Shoaib ‏@sarataseer
http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/l ... aig-355725 The Queen who parachuted out at #London2012 was a Drag Queen - hysterical

:rotfl:
Last edited by caramel on Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:37 am, edited 1 time in total.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Posted on Facebook this morning by the official British Monarchy page:

cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

well they are royal corgis u can tell that, cause they werent going to move for James Bond no way, walk around me. Good job daniel is quick on his feet. I wonder if they did a couple of takes, and he tripped over one of the corgis, some outtakes would be nice, but not the with queen involved that jsut will not happen.
Sue

Post by Sue »

The highlight of the Olympic Ceremony was Daniel, the Queen and her corgis. Daniel looked gorgeous as usual and wasn't the Queen great. Couldn't believe it was her at first!!! Great one Danny Boyle :D
Just seen highlights of Skyfall on news tonight :D Can't wait.

Sue :D
Hi there Daniel fans. Please feel free to e-mail me as I love to hear from others to keep me in touch with what's going on with Daniel!!! He is such an amazing actor, has amazing looks, those blue eyes and a sexy voice!!!
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Hope your well sue, nice to see ya again! :D :D
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

Each night this week I have been catching up on the Olympics by watching ‘Olympics Tonight’ on BBC 1, starting at about 10.30pm. The introduction to the programme includes a short sequence from Danny Boyle’s film ‘Happy and Glorious’ – the bit where the Queen says ‘Good evening, Mr Bond’, and he responds. It always makes me smile.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Oh, that is nice indeed. Would make me smile, too :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

annacooq ‏@annacooq

Helicopter over Bidston. Really hoping the Queen and Daniel Craig jump out.

:lol: :lol:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

edFM 10 to News ‏@RedFM10toNews

The spoof part of the Olympic Opening Ceremony starring Bond actor Daniel Craig and the Queen has become a huge hit on YouTube

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Olympic opening ceremony to be made into feature-length film

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/olymp ... gth/279432
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:Olympic opening ceremony to be made into feature-length film

http://www.nme.com/filmandtv/news/olymp ... gth/279432
I might just treat myself to this. :brood:

I'm not much one for watching sports and so didn't see any of the games other than what was on the main news broadcasts (we escaped from London to avoid the traffic and crowds! :wink: ) but I really enjoyed the opening ceremony....and not just Daniel's bit! It would be a nice "once in a lifetime" thing to have.