Dan & Rachel

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Maybelline wrote:The newspaper mistook Rachel with Berenice Marlohe.
And that's the way silly rumours are starting. :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Dunda wrote:
Maybelline wrote:The newspaper mistook Rachel with Berenice Marlohe.
And that's the way silly rumours are starting. :twisted:
Exactly :roll:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Lovely TB thanks! The perpetual hand-holder, bless.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

Ah! Love it!! :D
caramel

Post by caramel »

Flove it ! :D
Why is her so short :?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

caramel wrote:Why is her so short :?
her what?? :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:
It must be her hair :lol: It has to tied up or in a knot in the back.

I didn't know that James Bond has a girlfriend??? :shock: :lol:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
Dunda wrote:
It must be her hair :lol: It has to tied up or in a knot in the back.

I didn't know that James Bond has a girlfriend??? :shock: :lol:
Her hair is tied and twisted in a knot, so cute, while he is on set and she is right there with him. They are a good example of how to make a relationship work.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote: ..........he is on set and she is right there with him. They are a good example of how to make a relationship work.
There will have to be more to it than that to make it work "forever" Auntie T.

Both Sats and Heike supported him on set too.....didn't stop them being out the door when their time was up.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

JEC57 wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: ..........he is on set and she is right there with him. They are a good example of how to make a relationship work.

Both Sats and Heike supported him on set too.....didn't stop them being out the door when their time was up.
He didn't marry any of them, he married Rachel. Seems to be a committed relationship to me. Life moved on for him. :roll:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

He didn't marry any of them, he married Rachel. Seems to be a committed relationship to me. Life moved on for him. :roll:
And he's known her for 20 years, he's matured (so has she), he has a 'catch' there as 'she's the woman most men want to marry', both are Brits, she has her own life outside his, and neither had committed before. Although no marriage is a guarantee, they sure seem like a good fit. But obviously we don't know either of them. We have to assume they know exactly what they are doing is the right thing until we have an indication otherwise.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

He didn't marry any of them, he married Rachel. Seems to b Sorry, I've given up in beluevjng in "happy ever after"....it just does not exist thiese days for . :wink:e a committed relationship to me. Life moved on for him. :roll:
I'm not trying to be confrontational or piss-anty awkward, but as we all know, it's as easy to get un-wed as it is to get wed.

My thinking is that - as I said - it will need more going for it than simple things like this.

I stopped believing in "happy ever after" a long time ago. :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote: I'm not trying to be confrontational or piss-anty awkward, but as we all know, it's as easy to get un-wed as it is to get wed.

My thinking is that - as I said - it will need more going for it than simple things like this.

Agreed. It's a wonderful concept and works for a lot of people, but it's hard work and yet still doesn't work for a lot of people. I'd say, only if someone is Mormon would I throw in a guarantee :wink: .
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote: I'm not trying to be confrontational or piss-anty awkward, but as we all know, it's as easy to get un-wed as it is to get wed.

Agreed. It's a wonderful concept and works for a lot of people, but it's hard work and yet still doesn't work for a lot of people. I'd say, only if someone is Mormon would I throw in a guarantee :wink: .
He made this relationship diff from his previous ones. We believing that he can be quite stubborn isn't gonna give her up without fighting.

You know what? these pics of them together are hard to come by it seems. So when it happens it will be great if they are left to the rest of us, who rejoice in the here and now, to appreciate and feel happy about instead of trying to bring the mood down in the form of "discussion".
Yeah there are no guarantees in life and we are all gonna die one day but none of us are thinking about that and spoiling our todays, are we? So why do that to their marriage. Gosh just let them be :roll:
Sorry for my crude analogy but I think that fits.