Orbis Through Their Eyes

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

marketto007

Orbis Through Their Eyes

Post by marketto007 »

Trailer for Through Their Eyes, a production by OMEGA and ORBIS starring Daniel Craig

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3J3j-DIwbRA&hd=1

xxx
Editor in Chief of James Bond Brasil
SmittenDramaKitten

Post by SmittenDramaKitten »

That's fab! 8) :) Thanks Marketto! I've seen discussion about this film on the forum before but am confused about where this is being screened. Can someone tell me how I can see the whole thing?? :?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Thanks Marketto. These belong here too.. orinally posted on the Random pic thread.

Dunda wrote:
There's a vid on this site

http://natgeotv.com/fr/dans-leurs-yeux/videos

So it's going to shown on French TV on March 24....

A longer clip in English

http://vimeopro.com/user9044735/creativ ... o/31972417

French version
http://www.sendspace.com/file/d49rrw

english version in mongolia
http://www.sendspace.com/file/9qzaet
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

NextBondGirl wrote:That's fab! 8) :) Thanks Marketto! I've seen discussion about this film on the forum before but am confused about where this is being screened. Can someone tell me how I can see the whole thing?? :?
Its on today at 5pm on National Geographic channel. There's been lots of info on it. Ypu must have missed it. You got here just in time. :D
SmittenDramaKitten

I don't have access to the National Geographic Channel!!! At least, I don't think I do. Is this channel on internet or TV? Bear in mind I still don't have a home computer..... :roll: I can't download sendspace files either. The cybercafe doesn't have the right plug-ins or software or whatever... :roll: :?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

NextBondGirl wrote:I don't have access to the National Geographic Channel!!! At least, I don't think I do. Is this channel on internet or TV? Bear in mind I still don't have a home computer..... :roll: I can't download sendspace files either. The cybercafe doesn't have the right plug-ins or software or whatever... :roll: :?
It's on TV. You might have it if you have Sky or Virgin.
Unfortunatley I can't record it. :cry:
But its bound to surface on Youtube soon. :wink:

Watch the Vimeo clip above for a longer view.
SmittenDramaKitten

I don't have Sky or Virgin ... just the basic freeview channels. I'm such a gadget / technological no-hoper!!! :oops: :oops: Let's hope Youtube will include it then. Thanks anyway SG!! :)
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

NextBondGirl wrote:I don't have Sky or Virgin ... just the basic freeview channels. I'm such a gadget / technological no-hoper!!! :oops: :oops: Let's hope Youtube will include it then. Thanks anyway SG!! :)
Maybe someone else will be able to record it. Its being shown in various countries over the next couple of weeks.
SmittenDramaKitten

I've watched the vimeo clip ... it was lovely! :) I wonder how long the actual program will be?
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

NextBondGirl wrote:I've watched the vimeo clip ... it was lovely! :) I wonder how long the actual program will be?
Its 26 mins long apparently. :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

my sky is off at the moment, (not that i miss sky in any shape or form) will have to wait till hubbie comes home, as emma has changed the leads at the back, for some unknown reason only known to herself, but i know she has fiddling as the leads were out of the sky box and video. I have swapped them around till the cows come home, and sky still doesnt work. When Jim comes home I am going to put sticky labels on the leads, saying video, sky box, tv etc, so it doesnt happen again. Sorry :cry:
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

cheryl1700 wrote:my sky is off at the moment, (not that i miss sky in any shape or form) will have to wait till hubbie comes home, as emma has changed the leads at the back, for some unknown reason only known to herself, but i know she has fiddling as the leads were out of the sky box and video. I have swapped them around till the cows come home, and sky still doesnt work. When Jim comes home I am going to put sticky labels on the leads, saying video, sky box, tv etc, so it doesnt happen again. Sorry :cry:
Well if you do have Nat Geo channel but miss it tonight. It's repeated on Sunday at 8am and Monday at 9am. :wink:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:my sky is off at the moment, (not that i miss sky in any shape or form) will have to wait till hubbie comes home, as emma has changed the leads at the back, for some unknown reason only known to herself, but i know she has fiddling as the leads were out of the sky box and video. I have swapped them around till the cows come home, and sky still doesnt work. When Jim comes home I am going to put sticky labels on the leads, saying video, sky box, tv etc, so it doesnt happen again. Sorry :cry:
Well if you do have Nat Geo channel but miss it tonight. It's repeated on Sunday at 8am and Monday at 9am. :wink:
No it wont work, it will be beginning of april before he's home again. (i got the dvd player to work again) :thumbup:
cassandra

Post by cassandra »

I managed to record the programme on our Sky box and I watched it when I got home from work this evening. It was really interesting and beautifully filmed, and Daniel was lovely.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cassandra wrote:I managed to record the programme on our Sky box and I watched it when I got home from work this evening. It was really interesting and beautifully filmed, and Daniel was lovely.
:clapclap: Does that man, you can provide the goods for us? On another side they said, its part 1 of it. Did they suggest, there is more to come then just ths 30 minutes?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..