Paris premiere of Dragon Tattoo 3rd Jan 2012

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

sf2la wrote:It's the style that I couldnt find. Nike has certain models that you can customize. That style isn't even online. Maybe last year's or custom-to-the stars and athletes shoes. Dont know.
I think they are these

http://www.nikeclassics.org/sale/Nike-S ... -1046.html

I think he does like his Nikes
Image Image Image

JES
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

sf2la wrote:It's the style that I couldnt find. Nike has certain models that you can customize. That style isn't even online. Maybe last year's or custom-to-the stars and athletes shoes. Dont know.
I think they are thesse

http://www.nikeclassics.org/sale/Nike-S ... -1046.html

JES
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

I always like to have a closer look at all the huge amount of pics. I am looking at...how good was the photographer with light, catching the moment, the expression, forgert about you have a camera just in front of you etc. Here is one I love esp. for everything is at its right place, IMO. Kind of a "portrait study".
Image :D :D :D .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks for pointing it out, because you are right. Its one of those - a lot is going on, even though, its not really visible.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Yes, thanks for pointing out the beautiful photo. Gotta say, my eyes saw his eyelashes first.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

honeyjes wrote: (post snipped top and bottom) I’m just exasperated by some of the constant slab of meat, undressing of Mr Craig for voyeuristic pleasures.
JES
honeyjes wrote: (post snipped)...........it’s just hard sometimes to not come across a thread that doesn’t treat him and or his anatomy as dessert.

JES
I know this discussion has passed on in the last few weeks, but I am just trying to catch up after 3 weeks away, and wanted to make a comment in agreement with Jes's view above.

As I said before, I like looking at his wonderful body as much as the next person, and have certainly taken my turn often at the altar of his physique, complete with naughty thoughts and naughty comments. I am not immune, nor am I innocent.

But (imo) there is a line between having fun and between treating Daniel like a piece of meat, and also (imo) there is a line between having fun and between talking about him as though he were a piece of merchandise whose raison d'etre in life is the sexual titillation of others.

Each to his own of course, some people like that kind of talk and "everything goes" these days.

But that does not mean everyone is comfortable with it when it gets to the more brash ends of expression.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I agree, JEC, taking it like you wrote it, but I see a difference here - the sexiness is part of his appeal and hence belongs to the package. You were right IMO, if that would be the only part of him, we would drool over. But that is not the case - everything else, he brings to it is appreciated as much, I feel. There are endless comments about his acting chops, his personallity etc etc..

I would hope, you could think it over and see, that we are not treating him like a piece of meat, when we make naughty momments. Many said, that without the rest, the body etc would mean nothing. I agree...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Exactly, GG. His looks are part of a package that include his personality and talent. It takes all three for us to stay here.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Exactly, GG. His looks are part of a package that include his personality and talent. It takes all three for us to stay here.
To be honest, its his rather edgy personality, that keeps me on the edg e of my seat here- a mix of all sorts of beautiful traits and then some stubborn, a bit neurotic ones, that I could do without :lol: But then again, that is where the edginess starts.

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:I agree, JEC, taking it like you wrote it, but I see a difference here - the sexiness is part of his appeal and hence belongs to the package. You were right IMO, if that would be the only part of him, we would drool over. But that is not the case - everything else, he brings to it is appreciated as much, I feel. There are endless comments about his acting chops, his personallity etc etc..

I would hope, you could think it over and see, that we are not treating him like a piece of meat, when we make naughty momments. Many said, that without the rest, the body etc would mean nothing. I agree...

"......the package" is a somewhat unfortunate analogy given the subject is Daniel as a product. :wink:

As jes said: "it’s just hard sometimes to not come across a thread that doesn’t treat him and or his anatomy as dessert".

As I said, I am neither innocent nor immune in voicing my admirations of his various parts and have been the prime protagonist in some of the most intimate and hilarious topics.

But sometimes, it just goes on and on and on and on.........

I know I am in the minority, but well, nothing new there. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote: I know I am in the minority, but well, nothing new there. :wink:
Us dinosaurs here can take it :wink: Like his edgy personality it takes edgy commentaries at times to keep this interesting. They give the opportunity to think over our opinions and then stick to it or not.

khenton

Post by khenton »

Point taken about objectifying our hero but a moment here to remember our sense of humor. I love you guys to pieces but It would be a shame for us to become too serious and make this a polarizing issue of policial correctness. I think rather it's a matter of realizing what is fun for some is just fun. Do we need a thread to post that fun? Seriously :dunno:

I respect the various feelings everyone has about different topics and don't post if I don't feel strongly about something. I think what gg said is correct that we admire all aspects of our hero and I too have drooled with the rest but I don't think the virtual lust is that viral but I am glad that those who feel uncomfortable with that type of banter let us know. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I don't see anybody overdoing it, neither pro nor contra, so there is no reason to change our way of being.

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

JEC, I think we may not such a minority on this, but the few that are vocal about it.

There is nothing wrong with banter, my comments and problem stem from the constant critique that he must or should show some skin in his films and now the anticipation of the GWTGT DVD for some seems to be the titillation of fast forwarding, taking screen shots and or splicing together the sex scenes which doesn’t sit well with me when considering the films subject matter.

JES
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:Glad to have you back JEC, I think we are in the minority.

There is nothing wrong with banter, my comments and problem stem from the constant critique that he must or should show some skin in his films and now the anticipation of the GWTGT DVD for some seems to be the titillation of fast forwarding, taking screen shots and or splicing together the sex scenes which doesn’t sit well with me when considering the films subject matter.

JES
I know, when something bothers me, its like it is written like this. Its just a small "this" but it seems huge to me, because I don't like it.
I think, this MIGHT be the case here. There is no CONSTANT request for him to get naked, but to you, it feels that way. It holds its balance among all the other things, we say about him or of which we have discussions IMO. So please accept the way, this will remain among the topics.