Bond 23 Press Conference

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

No kidding SF OMG the back of the dress. WOW. Also. look at Sam Mendes and Daniel full shot.
Daniel is completely custom fit, Mendes suit and shoes does not stand up to DC's. good think he is behind the camera.
khenton

Post by khenton »

"Daniel Craig officially introduced his Bond ladies today.
At a press conference in London today, dark haired French actress Bérénice Marlohe - dressed in red for danger - said that she would be playing an enigmatic beauty by the name of Sabrine.
See from the rear, as it were, Bérénice's red dress reminded onlookers of the bridemaids gown Pippa Middleton made so famous.
Her frock, designed by Antonio Berardi, hugged her tight and a full length zip down the back had the effect of intimately highlighting her figure.
When the Daily Mail said she looked fabulous in the dress Bérénice. Laughed and said: 'It's great, I feel very sexy in it.'
British star Naomie Harris, who wore a beige dress by Victoria Beckham, was also unveiled as another one of 007's leading ladies and said she had spent two months training to play a field agent named Eve but no surname was revealed."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... rlohe.html
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

khenton wrote:Look what I found. What a diff!

The smile never changes... :sigh:

Thanks for all these photos! I like Daniels look in this one: :rotfl:
trueblue wrote:Image
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
caramel

Post by caramel »

sf2la wrote:OMG, look at the back of her dress! That is really amazing on a figure like hers!
I know right? I guess you have to have a body like VB to wear her line...

I don't like the length of the red dress. It is at a weird point at the leg that with that shoes it draws attention to her thick legs imo. She has thick ankles too. I felt the same with one of OW's black dresses that she wore for the C&A RC. I forget which one.

To me it is just that Berenice opened her mouth and I lost my interest completely. Who knows may be she will act her socks off and impress the masses.
I liked NH just from the little bit she said during the press conf :dunno:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I haven't had an opportunity to watch the entire pc yet, but I will this weekend, for sure. Can't wait.

I can't look at these photos enough. There is just something to look at in each one. I'm just now starting to look at the Bond Girls. I think they are both very pretty. I agree that the one in red has a degree of 'cankles.' Her legs aren't Bond perfect.

But OUCH, check out Naomi's feet in these shoes. Probably as sore as Daniel's balls after the ball beating scene. The things we women do for men..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:I haven't had an opportunity to watch the entire pc yet, but I will this weekend, for sure. Can't wait.

I can't look at these photos enough. There is just something to look at in each one. I'm just now starting to look at the Bond Girls. I think they are both very pretty. I agree that the one in red has a degree of 'cankles.' Her legs aren't Bond perfect.

But OUCH, check out Naomi's feet in these shoes. Probably as sore as Daniel's balls after the ball beating scene. The things we women do for men..

how cute are her toes, a perfect pedi too.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

No amount of bondage (lol) can keep those feet on those shoes though.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:No amount of bondage (lol) can keep those feet on those shoes though.
don't know how they do it, kudos for wearing them,
:shock: ah, Bab's in black stockings, Bond girl in stocking, I didn't think women still wore them, oh what do I know, K, a litte wardrobe help here.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:No amount of bondage (lol) can keep those feet on those shoes though.
:shock: ah, Bab's in black stockings, Bond girl in stocking, I didn't think women still wore them, oh what do I know, K, a litte wardrobe help here.
Black is okay, but nude??? NO WAY! Unfortunately. Really, I missed that..gotta go back.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
Black is okay, but nude??? NO WAY! Unfortunately. Really, I missed that..gotta go back.
Oh OK. yes go back and look at it
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote: don't know how they do it, kudos for wearing them,
I see what you are speaking of, but could it just be that her legs are shiny? Lots of moisturizer or something? She'd get blasted for wearing nylons, no?
The more I look at the photos of JB and DC, the more I appreciate the fit of DC's suit. Do you think there was any sort of plan to have everyone else look sloppy so that Daniel would stand out? Sam, Michael, and Javier (pants too long, suit ill fitting)?
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote: Black is okay, but nude??? NO WAY! Unfortunately. Really, I missed that..gotta go back.
I see what you are speaking of, but could it just be that her legs are shiny? Lots of moisturizer or something? She'd get blasted for wearing nylons, no?
The more I look at the photos of JB and DC, the more I appreciate the fit of DC's suit. Do you think there was any sort of plan to have everyone else look sloppy so that Daniel would stand out? Sam, Michael, and Javier (pants too long, suit ill fitting)?
poor Sam Mendes shoes. My gods. I was thinking she had a lot of mostiruzer on but I have a feeling she is wearing stockings.
Daniel just knwos how to walk the walk and talk the talk, he's a cut above,
khenton

Post by khenton »

That's a toughie. Cant tell. My guess no on Naomi and yes on berenice :wink: k
Last edited by khenton on Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sam looks really unkempt. Wearing those shoes to an event like that makes me wonder if he brushes his teeth. ick.
khenton

Post by khenton »

I can reasonably ;hope that there is some logic connecting those two observations? :wink: k