C&A Red Carpet

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

chocolatecake

Post by chocolatecake »

trueblue wrote:More HQ ones

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

Thanks! I can only imagine how many photo bucket accounts you have. :lol:
" 'Is', 'is.' 'is' ? the idiocy of the word haunts me.
If it were abolished, human thought might begin
to make sense. I don't know what anything 'is';
I only know how it seems to me at this moment."

Robert Anton Wilson
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

chocolatecake wrote: Thanks! I can only imagine how many photo bucket accounts you have. :lol:
:lol: That's the reason I don't have photobucket.There is no way I could upload all these and in a fast way. :lol:

Last ones :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

trueblue wrote: Last ones :)

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Wow TB, just when we think we've seen them all, you pop up with new ones!!! :P :P :P

I know what I shall be doing tomorrow.....you've whetted my appetite for a collage or two. :mrgreen:
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri Apr 29, 2016 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

trueblue wrote: Image
Three guinness, please!! :lol: :lol:

THANKS for all the big pics, tb! :D
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

:thud: :thud: :thud: I LOVE the big, sharp photos. OMG.

That man has had a very recent facial. Just look at his complexion - it's perfect. And the brow crease filler. Maybe the second H of HHH should be Hunky.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote::thud: :thud: :thud: I LOVE the big, sharp photos. OMG.

That man has had a very recent facial. Just look at his complexion - it's perfect. And the brow crease filler. Maybe the second H of HHH should be Hunky.
I'm not usually one for believing he has had anything done, but this crease does look less pronounced. Would a really expensive facial do that? Or maybe he has had a little collagen filler?

Two pics from different photographers - because the lighting can make all the difference. Both seem show that crease not so deep.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

JEC57 wrote:

I'm not usually one for believing he has had anything done, but this crease does look less pronounced. Would a really expensive facial do that? Or maybe he has had a little collagen filler?

Two pics from different photographers - because the lighting can make all the difference. Both seem show that crease not so deep.
He had either Restalyne or Juvederm as a filler. Collagen isn't used any longer. It's a simple, simple injection. I can speak from experience because I've had both R & J fillers. I do it about once a year although I could probably use it twice a year; it's not permanent as it absorbs into your system over time. Juvederm (an Allergan product) is more prevalent now. There is no question that he has had an injection at that crease. He could have had it all filled in but fortunately, he had a good dermatologist and/or plastic surgeon (both administer it) who knew to keep it. Men aren't supposed to look like women. They look good with some lines. A woman would have had it all filled in.

Speaking of facials, I just came home from an hour-long one. It was heavenly and definitely makes a difference. His pores are clear, his skin looks even. I'm pretty sure he's had laser work done on his face too (can't say when) because his forehead freckles aren't as pronounced as they were some time ago, are they?
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I don't see it, in one he's tired the other not so much and I see freckles in both! :dunno:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

sf2la wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

He had either Restalyne or Juvederm as a filler. Collagen isn't used any longer. It's a simple, simple injection. I can speak from experience because I've had both R & J fillers. I do it about once a year although I could probably use it twice a year; it's not permanent as it absorbs into your system over time. Juvederm (an Allergan product) is more prevalent now. There is no question that he has had an injection at that crease. He could have had it all filled in but fortunately, he had a good dermatologist and/or plastic surgeon (both administer it) who knew to keep it. Men aren't supposed to look like women. They look good with some lines. A woman would have had it all filled in.

Speaking of facials, I just came home from an hour-long one. It was heavenly and definitely makes a difference. His pores are clear, his skin looks even. I'm pretty sure he's had laser work done on his face too (can't say when) because his forehead freckles aren't as pronounced as they were some time ago, are they?
I have no clue! I'm zero expert on facial treatments....as you can tell from my comments about collagen!! :lol:

It could just be well applied make-up maybe, with the freckles? :dunno:

I've taken one of the best ones trueblue posted and got in close (cut it in two to make it easier to load)....maybe you can tell from this??

I wouldn't want to see him go under the knife because that would (I think) take away the uniqueness of his face, but a little help from superficial treatments I don't think is so bad because those cameras are so unforgiving.

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

This:

calypso wrote:Image
CockHargreaves

Post by CockHargreaves »

What a hunk of lusciousness he is!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Oh yes Mrs. B. :thud: