St. Patrick's Day Parade

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

bumblebee wrote:
$abbatha wrote:Never thinked Craig has any interest in St.Patrick day
It's hard to avoid here - almost a national holiday whether you are Irish or not, and the parade is quite something in NY.
Well BB i do know perfectly that St.Patrick Day it's an important celebration mainly in NY for the Irish community,it's most celebrated in NY that in Ireland itself.
It's surpricing me that Craig find interesting to joint to irish folklore,that's all.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Dunda wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:I can´t see any of the pics, just the f*****g frog!!!!!
I see its all Bubita... :cry:
South America is on imageshack "blacklist" :evil:
But why? :!:
Marketto posted some days ago a comment about it..time to move on to flickr... :evil:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

$abbatha wrote:
bumblebee wrote:
$abbatha wrote:Never thinked Craig has any interest in St.Patrick day
It's hard to avoid here - almost a national holiday whether you are Irish or not, and the parade is quite something in NY.
Well BB i do know perfectly that St.Patrick Day it's an important celebration mainly in NY for the Irish community,it's most celebrated in NY that in Ireland itself.
It's surpricing me that Craig find interesting to joint to irish folklore,that's all.
Sorry, didn't mean to offend. Why are you surprised. He's in NY, it's a major event there and all over the US.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

i take it from his sunglasses and the fact he actually chatted to the paps in that video, he's probs a bit drunk
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

$abbatha wrote:
Dunda wrote:
$abbatha wrote: I see its all Bubita... :cry:
South America is on imageshack "blacklist" :evil:
That's only known by the people at imageshack :evil:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

bumblebee wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
bumblebee wrote: It's hard to avoid here - almost a national holiday whether you are Irish or not, and the parade is quite something in NY.
Sorry, didn't mean to offend. Why are you surprised. He's in NY, it's a major event there and all over the US.
I've explained:i didn't imagined Craig having interest in St.Patrick day since it's a folkloristic event,that's all.

Personally i do know well St.Patrick Day, as my ex is from Glasgow and his GrandParents was Irish,northen Irish,he was used to celebrate St.Patrick.

I don't feel offended but honestly if your comment was only an explanation of how works St.Patrick Day for NY Irish community was not posted in the nicest way imo,besides that i do know perfectly what it means St.Patrick Day for Irish NY community.
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

bumblebee wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
bumblebee wrote: It's hard to avoid here - almost a national holiday whether you are Irish or not, and the parade is quite something in NY.
I think he might have some Irish blood in him somewhere along the line.
He mentions it when talking about his hair colour towards the end of this interview.
http://bobbiewygant.blogspot.com/2010/1 ... g-for.html
lauriesplace

Post by lauriesplace »

great pictures, he looks very relaxed. Thanks for posting them!!!
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Dunda wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
Dunda wrote: South America is on imageshack "blacklist" :evil:
That's only known by the people at imageshack :evil:
Gah..that's a unfair..imo... :evil:
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Vanquish wrote:i take it from his sunglasses and the fact he actually chatted to the paps in that video, he's probs a bit drunk
Imo Craig don't seems drunk at all..nor a bit drunk... :rotfl:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

$abbatha wrote:I don't feel offended but honestly if your comment was only an explanation of how works St.Patrick Day for NY Irish community was not posted in the nicest way imo,besides that i do know perfectly what it means St.Patrick Day for Irish NY community.
What was "not nice" in BB' s post?

She only stated that it's an unavoidable event in NY. :?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Dunda wrote:
$abbatha wrote:I don't feel offended but honestly if your comment was only an explanation of how works St.Patrick Day for NY Irish community was not posted in the nicest way imo,besides that i do know perfectly what it means St.Patrick Day for Irish NY community.

Hang on, all I said was: "It's hard to avoid here - almost a national holiday whether you are Irish or not, and the parade is quite something in NY."

I was not trying to explain it or infer that you don't know what it means, it's just an observation from someone, who too wonders why the whole nation goes "green" on St Patrick's Day, even the non-Irish.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Dunda wrote:

She had comment as i was completely unaware of what St.Patrick day means for NY irish community,which i'm not,it's like in a subtle way i was told to be simply ingnorant,which again i'm not.

My comment was about the nice surprise to seeing Craig at the St.Patrick parade.

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Hang on, all I said was: "It's hard to avoid here - almost a national holiday whether you are Irish or not, and the parade is quite something in NY."

I was not trying to explain it or infer that you don't know what it means, it's just an observation from someone, who too wonders why the whole nation goes "green" on St Patrick's Day, even the non-Irish.
It was not your intent but i reached in this way: as i was completely unaware/ignorant of what St.Patrick Day is in NY for Irish community.

And again i know perfectly that the St.Patrick day is the most important celebration for Irish americans ,i don't need any explanation.
I was only wondering to seeing Craig there,that's all.

I give up sometimes too...
calypso

Post by calypso »

$abbatha wrote:
Dunda wrote:

She had comment as i was completely unaware of what St.Patrick day means for NY irish community,which i'm not,it's like in a subtle way i was told to be simply ingnorant,which again i'm not.

My comment was about the nice surprise to seeing Craig at the St.Patrick parade.

bumblebee wrote:
Dunda wrote: What was "not nice" in BB' s post?

It was not your intent but i reached in this way: as i was completely unaware/ignorant of what St.Patrick Day is in NY for Irish community.

And again i know perfectly that the St.Patrick day is the most important celebration for Irish americans ,i don't need any explanation.
I was only wondering to seeing Craig there,that's all.

I give up sometimes too...
many people turn up for sheer enjoyment of seeing and having fun , not everyone has to be religious to go to it, is why he went i susupect and i sure rachel and henry there with silver fox but just not pictured
ImageImage