Dream House Pics and Videos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

This picture was a defining moment in the movie, I can't wait for the DVD, I will watch that movie over and over. it was so full of emotions,
[img]
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote: Image
my gods someone free willy Image
:happyrunning:
ImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

calypso wrote:
my gods someone free willy
Oh, that is too funny!

Yeah, Cheryl, give it another try! We need our DC peepee pickle fix.
SilverDragon

Post by SilverDragon »

sf2la wrote:
calypso wrote:
my gods someone free willy
Oh, that is too funny!

Yeah, Cheryl, give it another try! We need our DC peepee pickle fix.
:rotfl: :twisted:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso wrote: my gods someone free willy Image
:happyrunning:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Image Image
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Thanks, True! My, doesn't Daniel look like a different person with long hair???
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:Thanks, True! My, doesn't Daniel look like a different person with long hair???
:lol: Not sure, I prefer the floppy fringe though, the rest is fine or combed back...give this cut a bit more on the sides and we are almost there (CR cut) :D In a week or so. Remember his testosterone... :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:Thanks, True! My, doesn't Daniel look like a different person with long hair???
:lol: Not sure, I prefer the floppy fringe though, the rest is fine or combed back...give this cut a bit more on the sides and we are almost there (CR cut) :D In a week or so. Remember his testosterone... :twisted:
I prefer the flop to the crew, but yes, combed back is delicious. I'd be surprised if they are going to let Daniel's hair grow in Skyfall. If they have to reshoot a scene, it could be a nightmare. But I sure hope they will.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
I prefer the flop to the crew, but yes, combed back is delicious. I'd be surprised if they are going to let Daniel's hair grow in Skyfall. If they have to reshoot a scene, it could be a nightmare. But I sure hope they will.
I doubt, they are thinking in terms of reshoots and anyway, reshoots are done at the end, so it doesn't matter, if they have to cut it again.
I think, this stubble thing is at the beginning, so they have it out of the way. It seems clear from the pics, that something serious is going on - extreme situation (remember the blooded faces?) so obviously Bond hasn't done business as usual. Maybe undercover. work...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

^ Ayeah, I thInk you're right. He's been held captive or something because of those short pants. Maybe since he was a teenager :shock: . But yeah, he will be clean shaven and foxy in his tux.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:^ Ayeah, I thInk you're right. He's been held captive or something because of those short pants. Maybe since he was a teenager :shock: .
:rotfl:

sasha

Post by sasha »

Germangirl wrote:
sf2la wrote:^ Ayeah, I thInk you're right. He's been held captive or something because of those short pants. Maybe since he was a teenager :shock: .
:rotfl:
:lol: :lol: Overweight one, those pants are, practically, falling off now.