The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo - pics and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:When he knew, it wouldn't be ALL over the place, misquoted and what else, because he was not that known.
I think the interview took place not long before Skyfall premiered and he'd already been Bond for 6 years, so he was quite well known.
Anyway, it's a great interview, I wish it was longer, because Daniel was really in the "talking" mood that day. He didn't open up A LOT, but at least we had a chance to take a closer look inside through a slightly open door, so to say :wink:
Yes, this is recent, but Sylvia referred to the early ones, when he used to be open more often.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:
Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:When he knew, it wouldn't be ALL over the place, misquoted and what else, because he was not that known.
I think the interview took place not long before Skyfall premiered and he'd already been Bond for 6 years, so he was quite well known.
Anyway, it's a great interview, I wish it was longer, because Daniel was really in the "talking" mood that day. He didn't open up A LOT, but at least we had a chance to take a closer look inside through a slightly open door, so to say :wink:
Yes, this is recent, but Sylvia referred to the early ones, when he used to be open more often.
Ok then, I must've missed that. My mistake ;)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Alina wrote: I think the interview took place not long before Skyfall premiered and he'd already been Bond for 6 years, so he was quite well known.
Ok then, I must've missed that. My mistake ;)
No problem, I am happy. to read your posts. They have a great new, but absolutely decited approach. I am really happy, I met you in that other forum. You belong here.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote: No problem, I am happy. to read your posts. They have a great new, but absolutely decited approach. I am really happy, I met you in that other forum. You belong here.
Thanks a lot, I also think I belong here. Feels like home :) I didn't realize, however, that my posts had a "great, new approach" - but really? You're too kind, GG :)
And I'm happy I met you there too - we're all here like some kind of a support group, but the difference is that our addiction, however strong, is not harmful, quite the opposite, in fact :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina wrote:
Germangirl wrote: No problem, I am happy. to read your posts. They have a great new, but absolutely decited approach. I am really happy, I met you in that other forum. You belong here.
Thanks a lot, I also think I belong here. Feels like home :) I didn't realize, however, that my posts had a "great, new approach" - but really? You're too kind, GG :)
And I'm happy I met you there too - we're all here like some kind of a support group, but the difference is that our addiction, however strong, is not harmful, quite the opposite, in fact :)
New in terms of - not new in general - but new to what we have seen in a while. After having been here for so long, we have lost a bit of that lovely total dedication in our words and that is what I like. We need that here to remind us, how we have been 6 years ago and that he is still quite the man and certainly one, we can be proud of. I know, I am.

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote: New in terms of - not new in general - but new to what we have seen in a while. After having been here for so long, we have lost a bit of that lovely total dedication in our words and that is what I like. We need that here to remind us, how we have been 6 years ago and that he is still quite the man and certainly one, we can be proud of. I know, I am.
So I sound like some recently converted "neophyte"? ;) I'm new to the forum, but I've been a fan of Daniel's for a long time and I believe my feelings for him are as strong as they were back in 2006 and even before.
that he is still quite the man and certainly one, we can be proud of.
He IS, without even a shadow of doubt and hopefully there's no real need to remind about that :wink:
Thanks again for your nice words :) And I must say that hardly anyone could compete with your dedication - I really admire how you run the forum, how often you post the news, tweets, reviews - you're awesome! All of you here are, but you manage everything excellently.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks Alina - I am so used to give my bit here, that i don't think about it anymore. Its nice to hear words of appreciation though. Thanksfully there are good folks here, who help for this fourm to stay alive.

I have no doubt of your dedication for so long, really not - its as long as long as ours, but imagine to have voiced it for years in endless threads dedicated to all of his traits day in, day out, having endless fun as well. At some point, you have given it your all and calm down. So, its refreshing to see our old self being alive before our very eyes. Its a nice reminder and I can hear myself in your words and I still love romancing him :wink:

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:Thanks Alina - I am so used to give my bit here, that i don't think about it anymore. Its nice to hear words of appreciation though.

I have no doubt of your dedication for so long - as long as ours, but imagine to have voiced it for years in endless threads dedicated to all of his traits day in, day out, having endless fun as well. At some point, you have given it your all and calm down. So, its refreshing to see our old self being alive before our very eyes. Its a nice reminder and I can hear myself in your words and I still love romancing him :wink:
That's true - I never voiced my feelings on forums, so maybe that's why I now sound like a "beginner" - I've finally found a proper outlet for my feelings and I can freely give vent to them - you're right! I might calm down eventually, but on the other hand, I might not :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

You are YEARS behind with the voicing, so no calming down in sight for you yet :twisted:

Alina

Post by Alina »

Germangirl wrote:You are YEARS behind with the voicing, so no calming down in sight for you yet :twisted:
So I realize! Hurray! And no one will call me a psychofan again, which I actually took as a compliment :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Alina

Post by Alina »

It's beautiful, it deserves "proper" posting :)
Daniel has a gorgeous profile.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks, I was at work when I found it.

purple

Post by purple »

Very nice! He looks like a teacher...I think that with a teacher like that I could learn anything includic quantic physics (I don't know if that's the way to say it in EN).