Sex Scenes Vid

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Thats a good one ... I like the devilishness of him in that movie. I love when he is waiting on the road in Obsession and envelopes (sp?) her into his arms . He gets that look I like .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Sophie wrote:well, so many scenes to choose from... but one of my favorite is in Love and Rage, when they're in the little house and somebody is hidden, watching them. They are only kissing but OMG! :oops:
Are they only kissing, I'm not so sure of that. Don't James' hands disappear under her skirt? :twisted:
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Sophie wrote:well, so many scenes to choose from... but one of my favorite is in Love and Rage, when they're in the little house and somebody is hidden, watching them. They are only kissing but OMG! :oops:
Are they only kissing, I'm not so sure of that. Don't James' hands disappear under her skirt? :twisted:
There is a way to find that out... :twisted: Can´t imagine either - a James, who´s only kissing... :roll:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Now - come on , ladies - you are not wasting a beautiful Tuesday morning with work instead of thinking about naughty sex scenes? :shock:

I will make a list, when we hopefully come up with some more then and see, what Blue can do. Its gonna be DTD´s very own DC sex vid - for all to watch over and over, when frustration of whatever kind kicks in :mrgreen:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

I did a test to see if and what I can do about our video and it was successful.Yay! :D
So,the test vid has Boon,Our Friends in the North,Moll Flanders and The Hunger scenes(in that chronological order at least according to IMDB :lol: ).
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

trueblue wrote:I did a test to see if and what I can do about our video and it was successful.Yay! :D
So,the test vid has Boon,Our Friends in the North,Moll Flanders and The Hunger scenes(in that chronological order at least according to IMDB :lol: ).
Good job Trueblue. Thank you for taking this on. I also thought the IMDB chronology would be a good list to use. Are you missing any of the raw material? I'm sure the forum can fill in the blanks.
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thank you,Cy! :D I think I have all the raw material but I like GG's idea of a list very much.That would be very helpful.GG,how about you doing the list of the scenes and if any of the ladies want something else that's not in the list will post it here to let us know?If it's not too much trouble for you.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

What about the opening scene of Foaf? :twisted: :twisted: It could include the 'next morning', too.... :lol: :lol: :twisted:

Oh my, NC here I come... :oops:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:Thank you,Cy! :D I think I have all the raw material but I like GG's idea of a list very much.That would be very helpful.GG,how about you doing the list of the scenes and if any of the ladies want something else that's not in the list will post it here to let us know?If it's not too much trouble for you.
I didn´t mean I make my own list - just meant I will list all the suggestions...but we need more.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

007Mania wrote:What about the opening scene of Foaf? :twisted: :twisted: It could include the 'next morning', too.... :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Oh definitely :twisted:

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
007Mania wrote:What about the opening scene of Foaf? :twisted: :twisted: It could include the 'next morning', too.... :lol: :lol: :twisted:
Oh definitely :twisted:
But he's out of it for most of it...I wonder how well he could actually "perform". Plus you'd have to share :wink:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I thought that some one else would have mentioned this one:
The sex scene in Some voices where Laura puts Daniel's finger in her mouth and then pushes his hand south. <faint>
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

A Little Something to Wet Your Appetite

http://tinypic.com/usermedia.php?uo=t2Q ... h4l5k2TGxc

this is the test vid I made yesterday.I thought I should upload it so you can all see it and tell me what you think. :wink: So,am I doing it right? :P
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

trueblue wrote:So,am I doing it right? :P
He certainly is!!! :wink: