The scarf/winter clothes thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

calypso

Post by calypso »

bubita_11 wrote:Love it, Luna when was that photo taken?
May 14th 2009

Daniel Craig is spotted leaving Nobu restaurant with Ella, Sats and Babara Broccoli too.
A witness said the Bond star, who was out with girlfriend Satsuki Mitchell and daughter Ella, bumped into the door on the way out, exclaiming: "Whoopsie daisy!" Whoopsie daisy? That doesn't sound to us like a very Bond thing to say.
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

His hands in itsself are not that big, but he has endless fingers...

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Poor chap, he can´t go to the toilet without looking like Bond!? :roll: and his hands, I don´t like his hands but it doesn´t matter how they look like, it´s all about what he can do with them :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita_11 wrote:Poor chap, he can´t go to the toilet without looking like Bond!? :roll: and his hands, I don´t like his hands but it doesn´t matter how they look like, it´s all about what he can do with them :twisted:
:lol: True, but what do you not like about them, bubita?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:
bubita_11 wrote:Poor chap, he can´t go to the toilet without looking like Bond!? :roll: and his hands, I don´t like his hands but it doesn´t matter how they look like, it´s all about what he can do with them :twisted:
:lol: True, but what do you not like about them, bubita?
That I can´t say, just don´t know, it has something to do with their shape or something, I don´t mind about those kind of things though. :dunno:
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Well, I really do LOVE his hands.
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:His hands in itsself are not that big, but he has endless fingers...

And do we know what he can do with his long little finger... :blush:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

007Mania wrote:
Germangirl wrote:His hands in itsself are not that big, but he has endless fingers...

I'd like to find out! :twisted:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
007Mania wrote:

I'd like to find out! :twisted:
Wow, no kidding about those fingers. GEEZ. Let's see...we have big Fingers, we have big Feet, hmmm...that third thing MUST be big...
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

I will never forget the CR shower scene, when he looked huge anyway, but when his hand was over Vespers forhand to console her...wow

chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Well, I KNOW what he can DO with his fingers etc.. I'm quite experienced because of my dreams every night... :happyrunning: