A Steady Rain reviews - member and critics

This is the place to discuss all of Mr. Craig's work on stage.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

icelemt38, did you got the signatures on the same evening when you watched the play?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
icelemt38

Post by icelemt38 »

Yep, when I left the show, I was like 60 people back, way far back but on the side where they were leaving open for people to exit the show. So I watched the stage door people and once I saw them extend the barricade to the wall, I made a run for it, LOL and was at the very front. I have 2 really good videos of both Hugh and Daniel. I'm primarily a Hugh fan (HUGE HUGH FAN!) and love Daniel as well. And with both of them I was too star struck to even say 1 word, hahahaaa.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

icelemt38 wrote:Yep, when I left the show, I was like 60 people back, way far back but on the side where they were leaving open for people to exit the show. So I watched the stage door people and once I saw them extend the barricade to the wall, I made a run for it, LOL and was at the very front. I have 2 really good videos of both Hugh and Daniel. I'm primarily a Hugh fan (HUGE HUGH FAN!) and love Daniel as well. And with both of them I was too star struck to even say 1 word, hahahaaa.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
so it's all about a good timing and speedy feet :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
icelemt38 wrote:Yep, when I left the show, I was like 60 people back, way far back but on the side where they were leaving open for people to exit the show. So I watched the stage door people and once I saw them extend the barricade to the wall, I made a run for it, LOL and was at the very front. I have 2 really good videos of both Hugh and Daniel. I'm primarily a Hugh fan (HUGE HUGH FAN!) and love Daniel as well. And with both of them I was too star struck to even say 1 word, hahahaaa.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
so it's all about a good timing and speedy feet :wink:
Gosh - I see us running and hope that by October, the crowds might have
have become smaller.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

icelemt38

Post by icelemt38 »

With the sort of reception the show is getting, I think if anything the crowds will get bigger. There were easily hundreds outside the stage door, most of them probably didn't even see the show and were just lining up. It was chaos but yea, once I saw the extended barriacade, I made a run for it.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

icelemt38 wrote:With the sort of reception the show is getting, I think if anything the crowds will get bigger. There were easily hundreds outside the stage door, most of them probably didn't even see the show and were just lining up. It was chaos but yea, once I saw the extended barriacade, I made a run for it.
Thanks - I might have to get my arse over there the day I arrive - because there is no way, I want to miss that. 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

icelemt38

Post by icelemt38 »

I'm uploading Daniel's vid to youtube at the moment, didn't know it takes this long.

September 12 8pm Perf:

Hugh's vid on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR8HFmGILw

Daniel Stagedoor-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1LCZ4MN

Hugh Stagedoor-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5PLJGR78
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

icelemt38 wrote:I'm uploading Daniel's vid to youtube at the moment, didn't know it takes this long.

September 12 8pm Perf:

Hugh's vid on Youtube:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZR8HFmGILw

Daniel Stagedoor-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y1LCZ4MN

Hugh Stagedoor-

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=5PLJGR78
Thanks a bunch :D I am posting it to the new vids thread under Photos and Videos.

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Thanks a lot for the vids! :D
icelemt38

Post by icelemt38 »

I've been trying to upload Daniel's video to youtube but it's not working, I'll try again tonight.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

icelemt38 wrote:I've been trying to upload Daniel's video to youtube but it's not working, I'll try again tonight.
Thanks in adavace for trying again. My stupid comp. (or better I :oops: ) have problems with the megauploadthing. I have no idea, but I am technically blind.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Fri May 06, 2016 8:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Jana66

Post by Jana66 »

Dear D_C, thank you for this pics. All this Daniel-smiles... :D :D :D :D :D .
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks D_C - you delivered the goods - as usual :D