Sultry Sunday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Sultry Sunday

Post by Germangirl »

These threads may be for Daniel and non Daniel pics and whatever naughtiness you might think off :wink:

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

Well it is Sunday afterall...

No big Image
calypso

Post by calypso »

yes no biggie, usual sunday in calypso's house.

ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I've never seen this film and the thought of what is about to happen is worrying me :shock: :shock: :shock:
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:I've never seen this film and the thought of what is about to happen is worrying me :shock: :shock: :shock:
sexual gratification and they both enjoy although i think georgie do it more because he want francis's money.
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I've never seen this film and the thought of what is about to happen is worrying me :shock: :shock: :shock:
sexual gratification and they both enjoy although i think georgie do it more because he want francis's money.
Oh well that's alright then :lol: :lol: :lol:
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

It's a really bizarre and artistic film; but I loved it. I had to watch it a second time in order to really appreciate the unique camera angles/the dialogue, but I'd still recommend giving it a try BB.

And back to pictures 8)

calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:
calypso wrote:
Oh well that's alright then :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol:

all is good.
ImageImage
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Zibzabzut wrote:It's a really bizarre and artistic film; but I loved it. I had to watch it a second time in order to really appreciate the unique camera angles/the dialogue, but I'd still recommend giving it a try BB.
I'm with you Zib. You need to watch Love is the Devil several times before you can fully appreciate it. It's one of those films that shows Daniel's srengths as an actor (and you do get to see him in the bath :oops: )
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I haven't watched it either, I love the photo at the beginning of the page, Is that from the soward? The woman (I can't think of her name) played a doctore in ER, married Dr. Green. I really like her.
I can't think of anybodys name today, Sunday's are hotter than Fridays!!

My heart's a flutter
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

It's from Moll Flanders tboss but for the life of me I can't figure out her name either...she's super pretty and I've seen her in ER and a couple other Masterpiece Theatre things...I'm off to google to figure it out! 8)
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Zibzabzut wrote:It's from Moll Flanders tboss but for the life of me I can't figure out her name either...she's super pretty and I've seen her in ER and a couple other Masterpiece Theatre things...I'm off to google to figure it out! 8)
Alex Kingston (was married to Ralph Fiennes at the time)
calypso

Post by calypso »

tbossmc2000 wrote:I haven't watched it either, I love the photo at the beginning of the page, Is that from the soward? The woman (I can't think of her name) played a doctore in ER, married Dr. Green. I really like her.
I can't think of anybodys name today, Sunday's are hotter than Fridays!!

My heart's a flutter
Alex Kingston, she married at time to Ralph Fiennes.
ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

look at our posts BB, same time :lol:
ImageImage
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Cal - beat you this time. 8)