Sultry Sunday

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:The last link is loading, can´t wait...
Meanwhile,how about a little dance with the Pup?? :D :wink: :P
What I feared - it doesn´t unfold. I always have problems with this format :cry:
What's the problem,GG?We'll find a solution. :wink:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote: Meanwhile,how about a little dance with the Pup?? :D :wink: :P
What I feared - it doesn´t unfold. I always have problems with this format :cry:
What's the problem,GG?We'll find a solution. :wink:
I pm you, so my problems won´t bore others :wink: Thanks.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

trueblue wrote:Image Image
You can't see his PFA in these, AAARRGGGHHH!!! Is it possible he didn't have one yet? :shock:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote:You can't see his PFA in these, AAARRGGGHHH!!! Is it possible he didn't have one yet? :shock:
Oh yes, he had one. :wink:

Take a look at Between the Lines which was made in July 1992. Boon was released in September 1992 so they are contemporary time-wise.

In Between the Lines we can see the PFA - and a whole lot more. :twisted:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:You can't see his PFA in these, AAARRGGGHHH!!! Is it possible he didn't have one yet? :shock:

Take a look at Between the Lines which was made in July 1992. Boon was released in September 1992 so they are contemporary time-wise.

"In Between the Lines" I have never heard of this! What have I been missing? :shock:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

"In Between the Lines" I have never heard of this! What have I been missing? :shock:
It was a TV series in the early to mid-90s and Daniel was in the episode called New Order. He played an under-cover cop with a talent for push-ups. :wink:

ImageImage

ImageImage
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
JEC57 wrote: Oh yes, he had one. :wink:

It was a TV series in the early to mid-90s and Daniel was in the episode called New Order. He played an under-cover cop with a talent for push-ups. :wink:

ImageImage

ImageImage
I've seen these pics. Is the show on here somewhere for download?
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote: I've seen these pics. Is the show on here somewhere for download?
That I don't know I'm afraid, it's one I've never gone looking for because of having the DVD.

Dunda, Elaine or GG will know I am sure.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: I've seen these pics. Is the show on here somewhere for download?
That I don't know I'm afraid, it's one I've never gone looking for because of having the DVD.

Can the DVD still be bought? I bought OFITN.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

Oh yes......it's available on Amazon. I'm not sure if it can be bought separately, I think you will need to buy the box set, but it is not expensive. You need Series 2 and Daniel's episode is the first one called New Order

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Between-Lines-C ... 075&sr=1-1
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
JEC57 wrote: That I don't know I'm afraid, it's one I've never gone looking for because of having the DVD.

Oh yes......it's available on Amazon. I'm not sure if it can be bought separately, I think you will need to buy the box set, but it is not expensive. You need Series 2 and Daniel's episode is the first one called New Order

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Between-Lines-C ... 075&sr=1-1
I wonder what the exchange rate is right now? I am on a spending freeze. Is this always available? So, I could wait until I am out of debt.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote:I wonder what the exchange rate is right now? I am on a spending freeze. Is this always available? So, I could wait until I am out of debt.
Pretty much. It's a BBC cop show and was very popular, I think it is still a good seller. Even if amazon stop stocking it, it was so popular that you would be sure to get one from ebay. It was made and sold in millions.

I think the exchange rate is about $1.60 = £1.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:I wonder what the exchange rate is right now? I am on a spending freeze. Is this always available? So, I could wait until I am out of debt.
Pretty much. It's a BBC cop show and was very popular, I think it is still a good seller. Even if amazon stop stocking it, it was so popular that you would be sure to get one from ebay. It was made and sold in millions.

I think the exchange rate is about $1.60 = £1.
Thanks, JEC. I will wait until I am out of debt then. 2010 is going to be a tight year. Unemployment has reached 12.5% in California. I usually pick up a second job when times are tough, but I haven't been able this year.
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Cyanaurora wrote: Thanks, JEC. I will wait until I am out of debt then. 2010 is going to be a tight year. Unemployment has reached 12.5% in California. I usually pick up a second job when times are tough, but I haven't been able this year.
I'm pretty sure it will still be around, but maybe between now and then one will surface the way Boon has and you can get it sooner for free. DtD members are inventive in ways of spreading the joys of Daniel. :D
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

JEC57 wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote: Thanks, JEC. I will wait until I am out of debt then. 2010 is going to be a tight year. Unemployment has reached 12.5% in California. I usually pick up a second job when times are tough, but I haven't been able this year.
I'm pretty sure it will still be around, but maybe between now and then one will surface the way Boon has and you can get it sooner for free. DtD members are inventive in ways of spreading the joys of Daniel. :D
We are a really wonderful, generous bunch. So willing to share our Daniel joy. I feel privileged to be a part of this. I do hope DC does check us out occasionally, I think he would be impressed.