Naughty corner blankies on sale

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

I need another blankie because The Pup "liberated" mine. Image

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:I need another blankie because The Pup "liberated" mine. Image
Nice money you gave :wink: Which one you want? You can still have 7,8,10,12,15,16 and 20...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
Nice money you gave :wink: Which one you want? You can still have 7,8,10,12,15,16 and 20...
Number 8 please. :D

(btw....The Pup is insisting he wants to come to the NC with me at the weekend - it's the thought of all those ladies which is attracting him!! :shock: )
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

(btw....The Pup is insisting he wants to come to the NC with me at the weekend - it's the thought of all those ladies which is attracting him!! :shock: )
Tell him, they can be a BIT scary though and maybe he should think twice about it. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Nice money you gave :wink: Which one you want? You can still have 7,8,10,12,15,16 and 20...

Tell him, they can be a BIT scary though and maybe he should think twice about it. :twisted:
You know what young ones are like - they think they can handle anything! :lol:

Maybe it would be a good baptism of fire for him. :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote: Number 8 please. :D

Or maybe he turns all these crazy ladies into sweet lambs. You know, with him it could happen. He has a special effect on people - I have seen that myself very recently :D

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Tell him, they can be a BIT scary though and maybe he should think twice about it. :twisted:

Or maybe he turns all these crazy ladies into sweet lambs. You know, with him it could happen. He has a special effect on people - I have seen that myself very recently :D
Me too! It isn't normal what he can do to people. I never had such strange feelings for any man before.
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Can I have no. 10, please?

Here's my pic

Thanks!!
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Here you go, Miss-Meow :wink:

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Excellent - that's me sorted for NC! Just need to plan a trip there now - which way do I head?
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote:Excellent - that's me sorted for NC! Just need to plan a trip there now - which way do I head?
Well first find yourself something to get naughty about (which shouldn´t be the problem). After that, you find the way blindly :wink: As its more quiet these days due to the dry spell, it might not be as crowded as usual. Once the man gets our hormones in full swing again, you will hardly find a place there.

Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Just saw the picture you posted of Geordie. I think that should help me find the way :twisted:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote:Just saw the picture you posted of Geordie. I think that should help me find the way :twisted:
Have fun :lol:

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

The blankets are fantastic. Phil and I love them so much - very soft to lie on after the weekly meetings with Daniel.... :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aragorn wrote:The blankets are fantastic. Phil and I love them so much - very soft to lie on after the weekly meetings with Daniel.... :twisted:
Yup, sure that helps, when your back side is all hurting :twisted: