Top Trumps

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

joelle

Top Trumps

Post by joelle »

Just got my limited edition Top Trumps 007 The Best of Bond.........

James Bond:- first assignment 2006.
Style and charm:- 007
Seductive :- 27
Brutality:- 58
Twisted Mind:- 6
Threat to the world: 0 = Zero.

Thank goodness I can sleep easy tonight.....twisted mind 6...mmmmm
Your life is not about the breadths you take
but the intake of breadths you experience.
Germangirl

Re: Top Trumps

Post by Germangirl »

joelle wrote:Just got my limited edition Top Trumps 007 The Best of Bond.........

James Bond:- first assignment 2006.
Style and charm:- 007
Seductive :- 27
Brutality:- 58
Twisted Mind:- 6
Threat to the world: 0 = Zero.

Thank goodness I can sleep easy tonight.....twisted mind 6...mmmmm
Can you fill me in a bit, what this is all about, please? :D I am a bit lost actually...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

joelle

Trump Cards

Post by joelle »

Certainly bought from Amazon cards called Top Trumps they do them for all sorts of subjects cars....military aircraft and what you do is in the pack you pick a card and you say to your friend what is the highest score of whatever the subject is on the card...so with the James Bond Trump cards it has all the baddies as well the good people...so if say you had Scaramanga who is obviously going to be Twisted mind of 12 and James has 6 then you win the card off me of James Bond and the person with the most cards wins.....then you repeat the game I thought these type of cards were everywhere.....so I indulged in getting the James Bond Limited Edition and I picked james Bond out of the pack and the details I printed before was his info.... Im getting all the important things bought at the mo as I am going to be made redundant in 2 1/2 months tims after 4 years service so I have my priorities.. james Bond stuff and books. mainly off Amazon the last was a book called "Born on a Blue Day". Sorry I am rambling......hope this clarifies things.....
Germangirl

Re: Trump Cards

Post by Germangirl »

joelle wrote:Certainly bought from Amazon cards called Top Trumps they do them for all sorts of subjects cars....military aircraft and what you do is in the pack you pick a card and you say to your friend what is the highest score of whatever the subject is on the card...so with the James Bond Trump cards it has all the baddies as well the good people...so if say you had Scaramanga who is obviously going to be Twisted mind of 12 and James has 6 then you win the card off me of James Bond and the person with the most cards wins.....then you repeat the game I thought these type of cards were everywhere.....so I indulged in getting the James Bond Limited Edition and I picked james Bond out of the pack and the details I printed before was his info.... Im getting all the important things bought at the mo as I am going to be made redundant in 2 1/2 months tims after 4 years service so I have my priorities.. james Bond stuff and books. mainly off Amazon the last was a book called "Born on a Blue Day". Sorry I am rambling......hope this clarifies things.....
Thanks .D - didn´t realize, it were cards. Now, its clear...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

joelle

Post by joelle »

congratulations on becoming moderator.......for this wonderful website