Daniel's Team

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cyanaurora wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I noticed in the TMZ video, and apologies if this was already discussed, that his bodyguard was pointing a flashlight at the paps to blind the cameras. Now that is a man in serious need of privacy.
The bodyguard should have a much bigger flashlight. One that could put a dent in a head. Not that he would swing it, just a reminder. And DC should have a limo with blacked out windows. What a drag it would be to not be able to go out to dinner.
Well - if he shooses to go to Mr. Chows and the likes, he knows that paps as well as fans are hanging out there on weekends - so I guess, even though, he will never be particularly happy about it, he has acepted it..
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

That man to the left, is certainly not a guy I would get into to trouble with....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aragorn wrote:That man to the left, is certainly not a guy I would get into to trouble with....
That´s the plan :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:
Aragorn wrote:That man to the left, is certainly not a guy I would get into to trouble with....
Yeah, I know. And since he's big and I'm little he won't have any problems squeezing me into thousand pieces.... :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Aragorn wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
Yeah, I know. And since he's big and I'm little he won't have any problems squeezing me into thousand pieces.... :lol:
I am sure, not only you - just remember, there are many dwarfs around here :wink:

Also, I consider Daniel to be a person, who is very adverse to physically fight someone. There is not enough brutallity in him to easily hit someone - more of a soft hearted streak in him. [I am as far removed from this person (Bond) as I can possibly be) Guess, he would need to be hard stretched, until he would get into a fight. Maybe to protect someone. Other than that, he is more of a verbal fighter :wink:

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I don't think he would start a fight but would certainly finish it. Being an alpha male he does on occasion seem able to emit the don't f with me vibe which probably would deter most from wanting to have a go.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Daniel said he would kill to protect his family. I believe that.
Zibzabzut

Post by Zibzabzut »

I also think that when he was younger he could have been the type to start/end a fight; but with age he has gained wisdom and saviness. I could see him being the type of person who could now elegantly put them down with a witty remark if he's ever provoked.
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

JoniJoni wrote:Daniel said he would kill to protect his family. I believe that.
I believe that too. I think most people are willing to kill and die for their family...
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

Thelma wrote:Image

I wonder if DC gave her the shorts or told her where to buy them. HEHE
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Oh, she's the one that features in CR! Right?
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

bumblebee wrote:Oh, she's the one that features in CR! Right?
Yes, but she is wearing the shorts DC likes to wear.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Ha ha, she's almost a carbon copy. The keys, the shorts, the trainers, and hoody.
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

bumblebee wrote:
Cyanaurora wrote:
Ha ha, she's almost a carbon copy. The keys, the shorts, the trainers, and hoody.
The scarf. Maybe her luggage was lost in transit.