Spanking thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Got extra hard ones yesterday. Daniel didn't like that I was looking at others....
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Click to play video

Crazy!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

You are at it again. You naughty girl,
:twisted: your going to get a spanking for sure.
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

I must give GG the credit, she asked me to post this some time ago. :D
Crazy!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

you both go to NC for lockdown. :lol: :arrow:
Lu

Post by Lu »

OMG, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea such a clip existed. :lol: Little did he know one day he'd have a forum full of spankoholic fans. :lol:
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

:lol:
his accent is like clipped english yes? very posh.. :lol: i imagine him to be naught schooteacher yes with cane..

my gods.. :oops:
ImageImage
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

Lu wrote:OMG, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea such a clip existed. :lol: Little did he know one day he'd have a forum full of spankoholic fans. :lol:
You're slipping Lu!! This is the clip I've mentioned a few times. Loved that line from the first time I heard him say it - definitely an NC one for me :twisted:

It also inspired the spanking version of Cluedo/Clue that I mentioned in a post on this thread a while back.
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:OMG, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!! I had no idea such a clip existed. :lol: Little did he know one day he'd have a forum full of spankoholic fans. :lol:
That´s all it needs - a really naughty post and she is there - welcome back, Lu. You have been missed :D I must admit, I did think of you, when making the request. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote:
You're slipping Lu!! This is the clip I've mentioned a few times. Loved that line from the first time I heard him say it - definitely an NC one for me :twisted:

Yes, she is not paying proper attention to the real important things in life :evil:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Lu

Post by Lu »

Germangirl wrote:
Miss-Meow wrote:

Yes, she is not paying proper attention to the real important things in life :evil:
Hey, please remember I have been moving to Atlanta all summer and without internet for three weeks!!!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Now the fun part...catching up...
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

t shirts for sale. :twisted:
ImageImage
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

calypso wrote:Image

t shirts for sale. :twisted:
10 Dan Dollars should be the lowest offer - but I am not buying it - so NC members - place you offers... :twisted:

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

I'll get real hard ones later tonight, Daniel wants to make sure that I'll do well at school.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Aragorn wrote:I'll get real hard ones later tonight, Daniel wants to make sure that I'll do well at school.
When you got yours, please send him over to me. too, so that I'll do all my homeworks.