Jewelry Dan

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Jana had the great idea that if some of the pics from trueblue's recent Big Pics feast could be enlarged, then we could maybe see what was written on the tiny square silver pendant which Daniel often wears.

Well.......her idea was a cracker and here are the results.

On one side of the square are the words: "all your heart. Confucius"

There is a quote attributed to Confucius which says "“Wherever you go, go with all your heart", so the first part of the quote (if we've guessed the quote correctly) must be on the other side of the pendant.

Or maybe it's a locket and the quote has some on the front, some inside (maybe with a small piccy) and the last bit on the back.

The whole sort of Zen or Confucian or spiritual deep-thinking thing really seems strong with him, thinking about the text of his new arm tattoo.

Anyway, here are the close-ups courtesy of Jana's idea, trueblue's pics and a rather neat photo-imaging programme. :D

ImageImage

ImageImage
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Wow thanks Jec and trueblue, really interesting to know.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Pendant, what pendant? I'm looking at the skin cells and hair follicles! (thanks JEC)
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

bumblebee wrote:Pendant, what pendant? I'm looking at the skin cells and hair follicles! (thanks JEC)
Same here! :oops: I admit that I immediately started to count the hairs on his chest :wink: Old habit of mine, oy...
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

Thank you Jana, Trueblue and JEC. What a great idea and what great sleuthing to figure out the words. The photo-imaging program really works!