His whereabouts.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

But doesn't Henry have a spring break as well?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:I'm guessing a beach getaway, meeting up with others, but :dunno: . Daughter's school break dates: Mar 18-24, but kids her age are usually with friends (on Daddy's dime, of course.) Maybe R will catch up with him later, but if she isn't a beach person, she doesn't have to go. They are together 24/7 now. It's not like they have 2 weeks per year to holiday. If I were her and had to go to the beach, I'd only come out at night. Tboss and I were talking about this same subject last week. Her friend in Mexico who stays covered up and under an umbrella still gets color just from the reflection. Rachel would be an idiot to have that happen to her. But yeah, she can stay inside the beach house and do other things. Henry is he #1 priority. Maybe when he gets a break they'll all do something together - or not. He does have a father who wants to spend time with him.
I don't get why he would go to a big vacation desitination expecially during spring break.
The darn guessing game drives me crazy, if they were to take a break together I would think they would go upstate NY. :dunno:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Just some cozy Island owned by a friend maybe? Not invaded by tourists...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

tbossmc2000 wrote:
sf2la wrote:I'm guessing a beach getaway, meeting up with others, but :dunno: . Daughter's school break dates: Mar 18-24, but kids her age are usually with friends (on Daddy's dime, of course.) Maybe R will catch up with him later, but if she isn't a beach person, she doesn't have to go. They are together 24/7 now. It's not like they have 2 weeks per year to holiday. If I were her and had to go to the beach, I'd only come out at night. Tboss and I were talking about this same subject last week. Her friend in Mexico who stays covered up and under an umbrella still gets color just from the reflection. Rachel would be an idiot to have that happen to her. But yeah, she can stay inside the beach house and do other things. Henry is he #1 priority. Maybe when he gets a break they'll all do something together - or not. He does have a father who wants to spend time with him.
I don't get why he would go to a big vacation desitination expecially during spring break.
The darn guessing game drives me crazy, if they were to take a break together I would think they would go upstate NY. :dunno:
There is no single week for spring break. School districts are different. For airlines and hoteliers, it lasts for about a month. We also don't know if he got on the plane with anyone. Just because she says he's on her plane doesn't mean he didn't take six people with him, for example. If it' s a 747 (unlikely because of the short distance) there's only one seat per row by the windows. The config is 1, 2, and 1. It sucks to sit in the middle 2. Besides, there's enough of a separation that it's not even possible to cuddle. Maybe he just went down for a few days to meet up with friends who have staying in a house. Sounds like he has a photo shoot in NYC in a few days. Heck, it's been winter for so long in the UK and NYC - can't blame him for wanting to go the sun and heat.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Met Ball today. Come on, Rachel. Kick the guy in is pfa... :twisted:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Germangirl wrote:Met Ball today. Come on, Rachel. Kick the guy in is pfa... :twisted:
This year's gala celebrates punk couture. Rachel has to be into that one, and Rooney Mara is co-chair of the event. Let's keep out fingers crossed!
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

And Kim K gets to go too! Ick!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:And Kim K gets to go too! Ick!
I know! And the pic I saw of her looks like the aftermath of a train wreck. That dress - yuck. So far, no D&R pics have surfaced. Only hoping that they entered through a back door. It is a charity event for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, you two!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:And Kim K gets to go too! Ick!
I know! And the pic I saw of her looks like the aftermath of a train wreck. That dress - yuck. So far, no D&R pics have surfaced. Only hoping that they entered through a back door. It is a charity event for the Metropolitan Museum of Art, you two!
OMG I couldn't believe Kim K's dress. She looks terrible over all, I don't know what is bigger, her front or her back.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I would say that D&R are no-shows. Everyone who is anyone seems to be there. Not them though. Boo!
http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/2013 ... ost_recent
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:I would say that D&R are no-shows. Everyone who is anyone seems to be there. Not them though. Boo!
http://photos.toofab.com/galleries/2013 ... ost_recent
I told you so. They are knee deep in their "avoiding any celeb event" thing.
At least, they are consequent. Its sad and another missed opportunity to see tem shine, but he hasn't been there since the last outing with Sats.

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I've seen quite a handfull of pics from this event.

Why do they even bother to come up with a theme, seems as almost nobody gave a shit :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:I've seen quite a handfull of pics from this event.

Why do they even bother to come up with a theme, seems as almost nobody gave a shit :lol:
Might be the right theme for H. B-Carter :lol:

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Yeah....

the Mail has some pics of dresses that come close http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/ar ... -2013.html

But the men didn't bother at all :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Littlesue

Post by Littlesue »

Madonna needs to 'put it away' :shock: