His whereabouts.

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Daniel Craig and his wife Rachel Weisz make separate outings out of their residence on the rainy Tuesday (March 12) in New York City.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/03/12/dan ... y-outings/

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

It looks like their home is in a very commercial district. sf?

I have a bath mat like Rachel's coat! :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:It looks like their home is in a very commercial district. sf?

I have a bath mat like Rachel's coat! :lol:
I think, its the one she also wore during one of the promos.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:British actor Daniel Craig and his wife Rachel Weisz on their way to Broadway show in New York on March 14 2013

Image Image Image

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

I'm beginning to have doubts about him attending the Melbourne Grandprix.
Unless they fly out today.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:I'm beginning to have doubts about him attending the Melbourne Grandprix.
Unless they fly out today.
Or change of plan.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Next day?

March 16
http://m.justjared.com/p.p?m=b&a=rp&id= ... me%22&DS=1
trueblue wrote:March 16, 2013: Daniel Craig visits Smithfield Irish pub in New York City to celebrate St. Patrick's Day.

Image Image Image Image Image Image

cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

So he didn't go to Australia?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cornell01 wrote:So he didn't go to Australia?
No, he didn't.

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

I guess Rachel is not with him in Miami then.

http://www.justjared.com/2013/03/21/rac ... ree-years/
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:I guess Rachel is not with him in Miami then.

I wonder how they handle beach vacations? No doubt he has unlimited people to omwith, it the last thing I would imagine her doing is putting her perfect skin at risk for a tan. If he is going to the beach, very cool that they don't have to be together every second. But we not really know what he's up to. But Miami usually means The Caribbean. I don't know... I bet he's ready for warm weather though!!!
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
bumblebee wrote:I guess Rachel is not with him in Miami then.

I wonder how they handle beach vacations? No doubt he has unlimited people to omwith, it the last thing I would imagine her doing is putting her perfect skin at risk for a tan. If he is going to the beach, very cool that they don't have to be together every second. But we not really know what he's up to. But Miami usually means The Caribbean. I don't know... I bet he's ready for warm weatIher though!!!

WOW, I wish I could go to the gym in a cool white jacket. I love it.
I have a questions, does Bab's or anyone in the Bond family have a place in Jamaica? could be business and some sun rolled into one.
I know Miami is the gateway to the Caribbean, can't tell you how many times I have done that route. SO, was it really him on the flight.
Damn we are back to the guessing game again, no one has papped him in Miami.
Oh, I got it. I know, he is visiting the Kardishins. OMG I crack myself up. :rotfl: :rotfl:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Probably named a godfather to her child 8)

But yeah, back to the guessing game. Is there any reason, there can be NO business for him in Miami?

Maybe we will see him back in NY and he is either tanned or not. Also- I am sure, Rachel could avoid getting tanned, even when she is in the sun.

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I'm guessing a beach getaway, meeting up with others, but :dunno: . Daughter's school break dates: Mar 18-24, but kids her age are usually with friends (on Daddy's dime, of course.) Maybe R will catch up with him later, but if she isn't a beach person, she doesn't have to go. They are together 24/7 now. It's not like they have 2 weeks per year to holiday. If I were her and had to go to the beach, I'd only come out at night. Tboss and I were talking about this same subject last week. Her friend in Mexico who stays covered up and under an umbrella still gets color just from the reflection. Rachel would be an idiot to have that happen to her. But yeah, she can stay inside the beach house and do other things. Henry is he #1 priority. Maybe when he gets a break they'll all do something together - or not. He does have a father who wants to spend time with him.