Paparazzi Pics

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Thu May 05, 2016 6:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

I agree with GG,i think that these flowers are for home decoration,since its aren't tied in a bouquet.
Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

It is very strange to me to see him out shopping for home items. It would never occur to my husband to buy flowers to decorate our house. (Yet another reason this man is so wonderful!) (It's also nice to see him attempt to lead a normal life.) I hope the store clerk was sufficiently in awe when he brought his purchase to the desk.

I looked on JJ and saw another pic with a young, blonde woman. Is that his daughter? I've only seen her once.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Raymond01 wrote:
I looked on JJ and saw another pic with a young, blonde woman. Is that his daughter? I've only seen her once.
Just spotted the pic you're referring and probably is Ella,you're right ^^
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Please, don't post the pic of Ella here. We have a policy on not posting pics of his daughter here.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
caramel

Post by caramel »

Raymond01 wrote:It is very strange to me to see him out shopping for home items. It would never occur to my husband to buy flowers to decorate our house. (Yet another reason this man is so wonderful!) (It's also nice to see him attempt to lead a normal life.) I hope the store clerk was sufficiently in awe when he brought his purchase to the desk.

Its nice to see him out and about doing his thing. thank god for his long stay in LA- we at least get a few pic now and then to get thru the drought. the flowers could be his daughter's idea.

PS: I understand it is Not ok to post pics of Ella but is it ok to talk about her? someone pls let me know if Ella is completely taboo here before I make a mistake :wink:
Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

caramel wrote:
Raymond01 wrote:It is very strange to me to see him out shopping for home items. It would never occur to my husband to buy flowers to decorate our house. (Yet another reason this man is so wonderful!) (It's also nice to see him attempt to lead a normal life.) I hope the store clerk was sufficiently in awe when he brought his purchase to the desk.

Its nice to see him out and about doing his thing. thank god for his long stay in LA- we at least get a few pic now and then to get thru the drought. the flowers could be his daughter's idea.

PS: I understand it is Not ok to post pics of Ella but is it ok to talk about her? someone pls let me know if Ella is completely taboo here before I make a mistake :wink:
I was just going to apologize for asking the question too. Didn't mean to step out of line with the "daughter" comment.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Normally we don't talk about Ella but I think we can't avoid it sometimes when she's spotted with him.

And to pretend not knowing who the gorgeous blond girl is, would be quite silly, wouldn't it? It's not like in Harry Potter, you know "She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named" :wink:

But we don't discuss her personal life here.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Aragon just mean to not posting Ella's piccies people ^^
bubita

Post by bubita »

Lovely new pics. thank you gals.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Any man who looks like that and wears baggy sweats should not be surprised if someone yanks them down to his knees from behind.

The number one reason I would like to stand behind him in line at a checkout is to try to find out what in the world is in that wallet. If I were Barbara Walters interviewing him, that's what I'd ask him.

I'm not at all a fan of those sweats, but he didn't ask me :lol: .The most puzzling thing is why the sweatshirt. It was 80 degrees in SF yesterday, so it was at least similar to that in LA. Way too hot for a sweatshirt. Let's see now, what about those socks he was wearing? Image
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

sf2la wrote:Any man who looks like that and wears baggy sweats should not be surprised if someone yanks them down to his knees from behind.
I'll stand in front of him in the queue while u do it!
sf2la wrote:I'm not at all a fan of those sweats, but he didn't ask me :lol: .The most puzzling thing is why the sweatshirt. It was 80 degrees in SF yesterday, so it was at least similar to that in LA. Way too hot for a sweatshirt. Let's see now, what about those socks he was wearing?

He's must be feeling the cold bless. It looks like a book in his pocket and the wallet in the other, he's a bit like Just William never know what u might find in his pockets!
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

cheryl1700 wrote:
That's a deal! We will ambush him. But if you get to see him from the front while I yank his pants down from the back, you have to at least hold up a mirror or take pics :lol: :lol:
cheryl1700 wrote:He's must be feeling the cold bless. It looks like a book in his pocket and the wallet in the other, he's a bit like Just William never know what u might find in his pockets!
It sort of looks like he had 1 minute to pack for the US and he stuffed everything he needed for two months in those pockets. Maybe he uses them as ankle weights but chooses to carry them higher on his body.
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

sf2la wrote:
cheryl1700 wrote:
That's a deal! We will ambush him. But if you get to see him from the front while I yank his pants down from the back, you have to at least hold up a mirror or take pics :lol: :lol:
cheryl1700 wrote:He's must be feeling the cold bless. It looks like a book in his pocket and the wallet in the other, he's a bit like Just William never know what u might find in his pockets!
It sort of looks like he had 1 minute to pack for the US and he stuffed everything he needed for two months in those pockets. Maybe he uses them as ankle weights but chooses to carry them higher on his body.
SF you are killing me here. :rotfl: why would he have a book in his pocket if he is going to the store? might be his Iphone, his iPad and what not.
Angle weights work for me. :twisted:
Last edited by tbossmc2000 on Mon Feb 07, 2011 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

How do u do that, the separate the quote thingy??
I havent figured that out yet.
Anyway, camera deffo, or we'll ambush twice in different supermarkets tee hee
Maybe thats how he's got such big muscular thighs all the stuff, as weights
:dance2: