Venice-boat-photos

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well - he is always ready to have sex, no? Bond I mean :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:Image
Hey amigo de Faustine, hola ... como estas ? :twisted:

hey Faustine's friend, hello ... how are you ?

you are a busy bee, just like our dear Faustine :wink:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

montana wrote:Image
Oh My... Gracias, Gracias, Gracias pequeña. Cosas como estas son las que necesito..... :D
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hi Faustines friend and Faustine of course :D - I really laughed out loud this morning, when I saw the new avatar AND siggi being of "what´s his name?".

Hope to see you back in person soon, so that I can argue with you on these pics :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

montana

Post by montana »

Faustine wrote:
Oh My... Gracias, Gracias, Gracias pequeña. Cosas como estas son las que necesito..... :D
faus!!!!!!!!!!!!!! me alegro de verte!!! te mando un beso y que te recuperes pronto! :D :D :D

you're welcome darling!
and who's that guy in your avatar and siggy?!
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

redluna wrote:
montana wrote:Image
OMG Montana!!!! This is a real stunner!!!! And a good way to start my day at work :D
Wow, lovely picture. And nice start on the day.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Germangirl wrote:Hi Faustines friend and Faustine of course :D - I really laughed out loud this morning, when I saw the new avatar AND siggi being of "what´s his name?".

Hope to see you back in person soon, so that I can argue with you on these pics :wink:
:lol:

I didn't know him too, but I must admit , Faustine's avatar and siggie look pretty good :twisted: :twisted:

Obviously, greetings to our beloved Faustine and to her friend ! :P
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Zonzi: The only new is the wonderful photo that put Montana, I put mine on March 30. :wink:

GG: What has of wrong my new avatar??? He´s a man so handsome. It of the overdose it is not a joke, I am taking Mr Craig's vacations, if I do not do it am going to end it detesting like Di Caprio

Today he writes, I scarcely can breathe, there is a cloud of smoke so big that covers everything Buenos Aires

The boy of my avatar is Michael Fassbender and has his own thread

http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=1824
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Faustine wrote:Zonzi: The only new is the wonderful photo that put Montana, I put mine on March 30. :wink:

GG: What has of wrong my new avatar??? He´s a man so handsome. It of the overdose it is not a joke, I am taking Mr Craig's vacations, if I do not do it am going to end it detesting like Di Caprio

Today he writes, I scarcely can breathe, there is a cloud of smoke so big that covers everything Buenos Aires

I think you're right when you say we all need more than one man ! :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

zonzi wrote:
Faustine wrote:Zonzi: The only new is the wonderful photo that put Montana, I put mine on March 30. :wink:

Ah well, I think its a question of generations - I am too old to keep up with more than one guy :roll: But then again - MR. :lol: Craig is a handful, so I am fine.

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Germangirl wrote:
zonzi wrote:

Ah well, I think its a question of generations - I am too old to keep up with more than one guy :roll: But then again - MR. :lol: Craig is a handful, so I am fine.
I'm almost 40 ... and an alone man was never enough to me. More than a question than generation it is a question of promiscuity.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daniel is cute but the world does not finish in his wonderful ass.... there is life (and more gorgeous men) after Daniel Craig :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Faustine wrote: I'm almost 40 ... and an alone man was never enough to me. More than a question than generation it is a question of promiscuity.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Very true - but then I don´t have that attitude to have men just for sex(not saying you do or its good or bad), but I need to have my heart in it to enjoy - so that restricts it a bit.
Daniel is cute but the world does not finish in his wonderful ass.... there is life (and more gorgeous men) after Daniel Craig :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
True again - but then, its not about gorgeous but about something nameless, that shakes you or not IMO.

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:
Faustine wrote:Daniel is cute but the world does not finish in his wonderful ass.... there is life (and more gorgeous men) after Daniel Craig :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
True again - but then, its not about gorgeous but about something nameless, that shakes you or not IMO.
I would have agree, I feel shaken to my core!
Crazy!
Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

zonzi wrote:
montana wrote:
Germangirl wrote: Actually, I don´t think, we are missing a lot.. :wink:
me neither, i bet it's the typical headline, bond in venice, or sailing along the grand canal...or something like that...
Ok, girls, I quit ! :lol:
This could be the last real discussion on it. That was back on page 7. I remember seeing something about the t-shirt. Anyway, I'll see if my source pans out next week.
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Liverpool Rules wrote:
zonzi wrote:
montana wrote: me neither, i bet it's the typical headline, bond in venice, or sailing along the grand canal...or something like that...
Ok, girls, I quit ! :lol:
This could be the last real discussion on it. That was back on page 7. I remember seeing something about the t-shirt. Anyway, I'll see if my source pans out next week.
Ok, Liv !