FINGER IN HIS MOUTH ONLY

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:
khenton wrote:I'm a sag... is that earth or fire. Together we could make mud or steam I better pray that I'm a fire, huh?
I am air. :lol:
I´m fire :twisted:
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

I'm an animal, would you think anything other?
Tboss the name Leo.s my game. meow-meow :neener:
khenton

Post by khenton »

Have to look up what in the tarot air and water really do create. Should be some fun, huh? K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

khenton wrote:I'm a sag... is that earth or fire. Together we could make mud or steam I better pray that I'm a fire, huh?
I'm a Saggy too - we're a fire sign. And, unfortunately, fire and water don't mix :(
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Miss-Meow wrote:
I'm a Saggy too - we're a fire sign. And, unfortunately, fire and water don't mix :(
But fire and air teram up nicely. I could make you really huge and powerful :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

I love studying the TAROT. It was fun and I still read my own cards occaionally. They really are pretty to look at. K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
bubita

Post by bubita »

2 more :D

Last edited by bubita on Fri Aug 27, 2010 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

:lol: Thanks bubita. He does it with bravour, doesn't he? If he could, he would probably do his whole hand. :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bubita

Post by bubita »

:stick_iagree: btw, in the second one, he´s sucking his little finger :twisted:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita_11 wrote::stick_iagree: btw, in the second one, he´s sucking his little finger :twisted:
The one, we still don't know, what he can do with... :cry: Maybe Bond 23 will provide that info :twisted: Barbara, do you listen? This is some serious issue..some sort of unfinished business

bubita

Post by bubita »

unfinished business indeed. Barbara it is all in your hands, you have the power to make a few women happy :wink:
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

You're all so right! :wink:
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

bubita_11 wrote:unfinished business indeed. Barbara it is all in your hands, you have the power to make a few women happy :wink:
More than a "few" women I would say - more like "thousands" :wink:
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")

poppy

Post by poppy »

Germangirl wrote:
bubita_11 wrote::stick_iagree: btw, in the second one, he´s sucking his little finger :twisted:
The one, we still don't know, what he can do with... :cry: Maybe Bond 23 will provide that info :twisted: Barbara, do you listen? This is some serious issue..some sort of unfinished business
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hope she's listening...
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

poppy wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

hope she's listening...
Well - she proved, she knows what women want. Dunno where she was during QOS though :twisted: Maybed she should stamp her food a bit more in the next installment.
Last edited by Germangirl on Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:46 am, edited 1 time in total.