The Duck Story

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

The Duck Story

Post by Germangirl »

A long time ago, a sensitive little birdie was born, caused a lot of trouble for poor Daniel and had us on the floor laughing.
Its probably not as funny to just read it as opposed to create it, but it might bring back nice memories...

So here it is again for all to watch and maybe get the newbies introducedto the forum duckie :wink:

Satsuki, Darling, have you seen my rubber duck?

Rubber duckie.....

Where is that f***** rubber duck?? I've looked everywhere and I can't find it! :twisted:

LOL, I assume Satsuki has hidden it! :lol: :lol:

Hmm, I'd hide it too!! Imagine, you're in the tub with him and you have to share his full attention with a rubber duck. Not good!! :lol:

OK, agreed upon. The 2004'er Range Rover against 10000 yellow rubberducks.
This assurance really encloses shark attacks against rubberducks with? Or have I bought now a Washer?

That idiot from craigisnotbond was only that tall and thought he could mess with me! I finished him off while blinking just once!

okay, now I've reached the bottom and still no rubber duck.......I need to have some words with Satsuki :twisted:

Look. Over there the damned rubberduck swims.

Poor Rubber Duck... I just had a bath and all I kept thinking about was the rubber duck... :lol: :lol:

Mine poor small rubberduck was eaten from soooo to a big shark....

Maybe it got to join the hoardes of rubber ducks that are supposed to float in the oceans of the world and help scientists trace sea currents?!

I have literally pissed myself laughing. DC and Mr. Rubber Duckie have sent me crying! You crazy bitches and resident stud are killing me.

Hehe, Suzuki doesn't know that this bag is full of rubber ducks!! :lol:

Ohohooh, hopefully Satsuki doesn't notice that I've spend the whole JB-salary for a new rubber duck.

And then suddenly out of the deep dark fog of horror a big claw appeared and snatched away my beloved Rubber Duck :(

At first when that big shark ate my rubber duck, I wanted to cry and had a hard time holding back my tears :cry: .....

..... but then I got myself together and swore that I would seek revenge :twisted:

OK, agreed upon. The 2004'er Range Rover against 10000 yellow rubberducks.

Hello, is this the insurance company?? How much does it cost to insure a rubber duck against shark attacks :?:

Now where'd he go?

"Oh.. the new rubberduck catalog" "which I should take"
" the yellow or the blue one ?"

yummy, yummy, yummy Poor Daniel, the duck has left us for good
Image[/quote]

"my poor duckie..grrr..”

all right, you can hit me again, but give my rubber duck back to me!!

Hold on rubber duck, I'm coming!!

Stop!! return to me mine rubberduck!

I fought hard to save my rubber duck! Look what that shark did to me! :cry:
Image[/quote]

I don`t give up ...yet. My eyes are on laser attack now, so watch out, sharks.

That f***ing ocean is full of s***

Not a duck, but a man has to have something to hold on to...

Now I bunker mine rubberduck in a schweizer bank

What?? You saw my rubber duck not far from here??

I'll be there in a minute!!Image

I think we should all mail him a rubber duck, (does anyone know a mailing address) We should attach a note about our forum so he sees we are funny and harmless. How many rubber ducks could we gather up girls?

This many :lol:

:shock: Yeah!! Strike... my sweet rubberducks! :D I´ll thank you so much. \:D/

Hey Ladies if you get tips about the Bond 22 plot, you will have tell us of course??
When I came back on this thread I was frightened a short moment ...no rubber duck inside the new JB you're sure ??

Honestly no hints about a rubber duck in Bond 22 Hmm, but it might be an idea EON should think about

Just give a hint to THE SUN and the next Bond rumor has started allright.

I can almost see the headlines:

RUBBER DUCK TO THREATEN THE WORLD IN BOND 22 !

BOND RUBBER DUCK INSTEAD OF BOND GIRL IN BOND 22 ??

DANIEL CRAIG UNABLE TO FILM BOND 22 BECAUSE OF HIS GRIEF OVER THE LOSS OF HIS BELOVED RUBBER DUCK

For the rubber duck thread:

Did you know what happened to the 10.000 yellow rubber ducks armada against the Range Rover?

Just check this:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 996553.ece

It seems they chickened when they knew they had to fight against James Bond.

There is even a tv commercial about the poor rubber ducks:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RNbHqlf ... ed&search=

And a page to report any sighting:

http://beachcombersalert.org/

I just realised that Elaine Figgis ducks are "My name is Bond James Bond" rubber ducks
Do they have a license to kill sharks?? If they do, we should get him some of these

:lol: :lol: mmmm ... not very friendly looking ... a bit scaring really; I bet he DOES have that license :lol:

But did you guys notice that according to Dutch laws the rubber duck is a vessel?! Maybe they could have a riveting chase in rubber ducks in the next Bond?! 8)

So, the vessel of James Bond would be called HMS Fluffy Duck :lol: , would have a license to kill sharks and other bad guys.....I think we have everything necessary for a great action scene!
BTW.....does anybody else feel a great desire to go shopping for rubber ducks :lol: :?:

When I went in the supermarket today about noon to buy some gorcery I was really tempted to look whether they have rubber ducks :lol: :lol: (I'm not kidding).

I'm with all of you.....have been thinking of nothing but rubber duckies lately.

Big sigh of relief!! So, it's not only me :lol:

I tell you that only one more time. Having my favourite duck back, doesn`t mean I will forget about the shiploads of other ducks you idiots have lost.
Now here`s the deal. Either you deal with me now and tell me where the f*** are those yellow birds or you gonna have to put up with those guys behind me. AND believe me, they are not as friendly as I am…

And don't try to con me and foist these f***ing blended red ducks on me, I want the clean yellow one! CAPICE?? Image

Psst, come on over............did you get these brandnew rubber ducks we talked about last week??

You'd better back off!! Nobody is going to get between me and my rubber duck!

How nice of Satsuki to buy a collection of rubber ducks for me as a compensation for the one she threw to the sharks!

A bra doesn't lend itself as a duck hiding place.Image

May I introduce you the firt duck villain which will act in Bond 22?

Mr DEVIL DUCKIE ... :twisted:

and that's his gang:

OMG, these are the damn blended ducks I've talked about with this f***ing dealer. And I've warned him not to f*** with me. I'll send my guys to him to rough him up :evil: :evil:

I'd better help the guys, so these f***** dealers finally understand

I really hope I got the right kind of ducks right now
This is just so unbelievably funny...those red ducks
Made us finally arrive in DUCK LAND.

Lets see, we started off in a bathtub, swam through some oceans, being attacked by sharks, hunted them duckies down in the streets of London, found out that the rest was stolen from underneath our a**, had to beat up some people to finally be save - in DUCK LAND. WELCOME Ladies!

Well, don't forget to mention that we tied the bad guys up with this

and now we'll have a party with the table decorated with this

and we'll all wear this:

O......M......G!
It's still going on - I couldn't help smiling at work and they are all wondering what's up with me. Looks like our stud muffin gave up a few pages back.
All good women deserve a good duck.

Clever girl - you certainly started something with this thread.
I am going to have to start wearing "Depends" soon when I'm here.
"You gals had me at roast duck".

I think we should get this duck if we ever decide to send some to Daniel or carry some when attending a premier :lol:
Image[/quote]

Considering the relationship between Francis and George, I think he might be looking for THIS rubber duck ...

There is a rubber duck for every situation, even bondage
Francis: I will show you what my rubber duck and me can do

Maybe that might be useful as well :

Recently in the kitchen of the Hotel Splendide:
YUMMY

hopefully non of these rubber-duck-gun toting woman around

Was it really such a good ides to swap the duckie against this award?

True duck?
Digging into Tomb Raider, ca. 18' 25'' into the feature, the only thing Daniel gets to say in all the special features of the movie:

"There was an idea that we should charge across the glacier with 4-wheel-drive landrovers. Then suddenly Simon got to Iceland [and?] they had these ducks, these amphibious vehicles. And he just went "We want those". So, in the end, we went travelling along with amphibious [cars?]."

The Duck:

I almost fell out of bed.
The Invasion of the Ducks is complete.

Hmmmm, shall I, or shall I not :-k ......contact the admins of this crazy DtD-forum to tell them how hard I bang my head on the floor cause I fell from my chair laughing about the duckie thread....

Image[/URL]
Noo, :x I told you that dog can`t replace my ... :lol: oh no, I am not going into that again
Last edited by Germangirl on Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Too funny, thanks for collecting all of this and putting it in one place.
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

I love it!! :lol:

but I have been trying to find the pic that someone photoshopped with Dan in the blue shorts coming out of the ocean in CR, and all the little rubber ducks are bobbing around him?? does anyone remember what thread that was in?
My books!

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Lu wrote:I love it!! :lol:

but I have been trying to find the pic that someone photoshopped with Dan in the blue shorts coming out of the ocean in CR, and all the little rubber ducks are bobbing around him?? does anyone remember what thread that was in?
That´s exactly what I wanted to ask Dunda today - when she will be sitting next to me on this comp - because that is one hell of a killer pic. Its not in wet (at least I checked the period of the story going). Help is VERY welcome... :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks GG for putting the whole duck-story together :D

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

GG says: when I read, you were going to be the last poster, I KNEW you have found that pic :D

Thanks! 8)

Edit by Anglo: OK now everyone is wondering how I know what GG says. Truth is we are having a little Danfest again and she is sitting right beside me, just like Dunda. 8) 8) 8)
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Firstsupergirl

the duck story

Post by Firstsupergirl »

This story is hilarious! I only saw parts of it the first time it was posted,so to read it now in whole length is fantastic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greetings to the three of you! :wink: Enjoy the Danfest, how many films have you seen already?? And how many bottles are empty?? :wink: :lol: :lol:

I'm so with you! Maybe next time... :wink:

Cheers! :wink:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Awwww, welcome to all the newbies to the duck museum.
Thanks GG for reminding us all about the birth of rubber duckdom.

This was SOOOO funny going through all these again in one place.

You can't say that DtD fans are lacking a sense of humour,
that's for sure.

Don't worry Daniel, we still love you with and without ducks. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Thanks for this entertaining story. :lol:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

AHH, thanks, that brings back so many memories of the time we created that story.......funny and painful memories as well as I fell off the chair so many times laughing my arse off!! :D :D
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Thanks GG for this entertaining stuff ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CYPHERC

Post by CYPHERC »

sorry i didnt read the hole post is kind fo big, so whats with the duck???
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

OMG, this still made me laugh :lol:

Here's the Tomb Raider bit about the duck posted on YouTube by Elaine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbsGJ-J63Zg

And what Bond does to the duck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRXb1pGR0nA

Ach, rather envious of the Danfest down south in Germany - have fun girls!!

Grip
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

agrippina wrote:OMG, this still made me laugh :lol:

Here's the Tomb Raider bit about the duck posted on YouTube by Elaine:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GbsGJ-J63Zg

And what Bond does to the duck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XRXb1pGR0nA

Ach, rather envious of the Danfest down south in Germany - have fun girls!!
Grip
Same here , Grip :mrgreen: :shock: :lol:
Germangirl

Re: the duck story

Post by Germangirl »

Firstsupergirl wrote:This story is hilarious! I only saw parts of it the first time it was posted,so to read it now in whole length is fantastic! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greetings to the three of you! :wink: Enjoy the Danfest, how many films have you seen already?? And how many bottles are empty?? :wink: :lol: :lol:

I'm so with you! Maybe next time... :wink:

Cheers! :wink:
We are enjoying it immensely - saw only 1 film - but a long one - Swords, having great food (Dunda brought italien anti-pasti) and we only emptied 1 bottle BUT now we are starting on Ice House and as we know, this is a LONG film...so everything can happen. :wink: