The Duck Story

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Seems the coming out of the water with the duckies has fallen victim to being deleted. But still - who hasn´t yet - read this story. Its just hilarious. DTD at his best. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

So I'm catching bits and pieces of 'Constantine' with Keanu Reeves and RW. And there's a scene with RW in a bathtub, honestly I don't have a clue as to the plot line of the scene, or the movie for that matter, but the rubber duck sitting on the edge of the tub, hanging out, made me laugh out loud.
Crazy!
Maybelline

Post by Maybelline »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:So I'm catching bits and pieces of 'Constantine' with Keanu Reeves and RW. And there's a scene with RW in a bathtub, honestly I don't have a clue as to the plot line of the scene, or the movie for that matter, but the rubber duck sitting on the edge of the tub, hanging out, made me laugh out loud.
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

So, now we know why DC fell for RW! Their mutual love of rubber duckys.
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Hey Cy!

Okay, I must confess...I never understood the connection with DC and rubber duckies. What started it?
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

I don't remember where it started either. (Senior moment) Any body know?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

I remember :lol: :lol: because I started it somewhere in the Funny Caption thread by posting this...

Satsuki, Darling, have you seen my rubber duck?

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Dunda wrote:I remember :lol: :lol: because I started it somewhere in the Funny Caption thread by posting this...

Satsuki, Darling, have you seen my rubber duck?
HAHA!! Your quote has fed many a thread with :rotfl: . Thanks for the explanation, Dunda!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

God yes - that was the best time we ever had here in my mind. I literally lay on the floor lauhing...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

it started here http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... c&start=63

and somewhat grow into a really hilarious things

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

My son over heard me reading the Duck story and wondered what I was laughing at. It was the first time he looked at the forum with out commenting that I needed to be committed to a Psych hospital. He even thought it was funny. Good times :D