Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Pandora

Early pup thread- Institut for Pupology

Post by Pandora »

OK, I thought I saw a thread here somewhere with photos of him as a boy. Can somebody please tell me where they are?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Found only these two in the vulnerable thread (not exactly kid either) and go here http://photofile.name/users/daniel_craig/2386888/
but I am sure you will have more info, before the day is over. :wink:

Image[/quote]
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Liverpool Rules

Post by Liverpool Rules »

Try this one: scroll down some also.

http://danielcraig.fan-sites.org/forum/ ... .php?t=591
"I'm going to want to have sex right until the very end, thank you very much" - Daniel Craig
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Hey, thanks for the help and pics, all.

I didn't even think about using the D2D gallery. Duh, right? :roll:

Anybody know how old he is in these?

ImageImage
funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Evidently from the pictures, he was a good looking boy who turned into an ackward teenager who grew into a somewhat ackward young man who blossomed into a beautiful man. So it is true I suppose; for some it takes time to develop, like fine wine.
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

funnlim wrote:Evidently from the pictures, he was a good looking boy who turned into an ackward teenager who grew into a somewhat ackward young man who blossomed into a beautiful man. So it is true I suppose; for some it takes time to develop, like fine wine.
I haven't seen any photos of him where I thought he was ugly or looked like how he has been negatively described by some people from his past. I think he was damn cute as a little kid and as a teenager... and you're right, now he's a beautiful man.

Just curious, which ones do you think he looks awkward in?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Pandora wrote:Hey, thanks for the help and pics, all.

I didn't even think about using the D2D gallery. Duh, right? :roll:

Anybody know how old he is in these?

ImageImage
If I look at these - he has sensitive written all over his face - but even than, in the right pic, there is something mature and manly about him already.

But I agree with funlimm in her descriptrion nevertheless - he isn´t exactly dream boy material back than for me either, if you only go by looks, which is - mostly, what young girls go for.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

funnlim

Post by funnlim »

Pandora wrote:
funnlim wrote:Evidently from the pictures, he was a good looking boy who turned into an ackward teenager who grew into a somewhat ackward young man who blossomed into a beautiful man. So it is true I suppose; for some it takes time to develop, like fine wine.
I haven't seen any photos of him where I thought he was ugly or looked like how he has been negatively described by some people from his past. I think he was damn cute as a little kid and as a teenager... and you're right, now he's a beautiful man.

Let's face it; he wasn't a typically beautiful boy. When I said awkward I don't mean how he feels but rather that phase every teenager probably goes through in life, not yet a man, not quite a boy either. The one where he looked like soem cartoon character and of course his teenaged years above. He is a beautiful man now no doubt because there are some where age actually favours them he is one. He will probably grow old gracefully still looking fantastic. Some don't have that ermm gift.
Renske

Post by Renske »

Aged 18-19 or something?
Pandora

Post by Pandora »

funnlim wrote:
Pandora wrote:

Let's face it; he wasn't a typically beautiful boy. When I said awkward I don't mean how he feels but rather that phase every teenager probably goes through in life, not yet a man, not quite a boy either. The one where he looked like soem cartoon character and of course his teenaged years above. He is a beautiful man now no doubt because there are some where age actually favours them he is one. He will probably grow old gracefully still looking fantastic. Some don't have that ermm gift.
It's just a matter of perspective is all. I see something different than you (and evidently quite a few others) in regards to his younger years, but as long as we agree about his superior hotness these days everything will be OK. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

I hadn't seen the pic with the black girl before .

I would have crushed on him because blond guys with blue eyes always had a strange affect on me .I knew so few but the ones I did ... oh baby . They always seemed more introspective ... the ones I knew .
gugita14

Post by gugita14 »

Pandora wrote:
funnlim wrote:
Pandora wrote: I haven't seen any photos of him where I thought he was ugly or looked like how he has been negatively described by some people from his past. I think he was damn cute as a little kid and as a teenager... and you're right, now he's a beautiful man.

It's just a matter of perspective is all. I see something different than you (and evidently quite a few others) in regards to his younger years, but as long as we agree about his superior hotness these days everything will be OK. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Yep, as long as we all agree that he is hot now then everything will be okay. :wink: :D
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

From the Poem Thread...but appropriate here: His skintone - so fair, reminds me of a boyfriend I had a very long time ago with a name long forgotten but he had lovely blue eyes and very soft skin....mind you were were both very young too. The right photo as he exhales his cigarette shows the profile similar to what we see nowadays. The left photo....intense for such a young man, his defining characteristic - intensity in those wonderful eyes of his.

Destiny’s Door

How would he know how far he’d go
A young man contemplating
Even in youth, he had what it took
But kept the whole world waiting
Some might say, it wasn’t his time
That he was a late bloomer
Honing his skills, learning his lines
He could have appeared much sooner
Diligent and determined was he
To explore the possibilities
He was destined for much more