Fun News

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anglophile

Fun News

Post by Anglophile »

If only James Bond was based on the life of Pierce Brosnan, things would be so much better - Tomorrow Never Dies might have included a scene where 007 rolled round a car park trying to punch a photographer in the ribs and swearing a lot.

Because, if you haven't already guessed, that's what Pierce Brosnan has been accused of doing. Malibu police are apparently investigating claims that Pierce Brosnan attacked a paparazzi photographer outside a Los Angeles restaurant on Friday after telling him to "fuck off" and "get a real fucking job." Reports that Daniel Craig plans to beat up exactly the same photographer next week in a grittier and more slightly convincing way - using less invisible cars and sky lasers - are still totally unfounded.
http://www.hecklerspray.com/pierce-bros ... 610682.php

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This has nothing to do with this article, which is funny indeed, but I think its really unfair of the press and many Bond fans to go after Pierce all the time - now that Daniel is acknowledged to be a better Bond. (Hurray for that). It sure must hurt, as it did hurt Dan, when they were bashing him.
I only wish, statements about achievements of people could be made without constantly comparing them with others.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Whoa, did they turn on Pierce now? I never knew... sounded like your usual stupid press report to me :|
Maybe we should start a "Leave The Bonds In Peace" campaign... did you see the photo of Roger Moore topless on a boat they put in some magazine last summer with a snappy remark about his belly? For Christ's sakes, the man is 80, at that age you're entitled to a little bulge :?
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Anglophile wrote:Whoa, did they turn on Pierce now? I never knew... sounded like your usual stupid press report to me :|
Maybe we should start a "Leave The Bonds In Peace" campaign... did you see the photo of Roger Moore topless on a boat they put in some magazine last summer with a snappy remark about his belly? For Christ's sakes, the man is 80, at that age you're entitled to a little bulge :?
most of these stupid articles are written by small, paunchy, thin haired men with bad breath, bad teeth, bad health and without a lucky hand regarding women :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

in a nutshell: jealousy

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

so true :mrgreen: