New Daniel Biography in Germany

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Firstsupergirl

New Daniel Biography in Germany

Post by Firstsupergirl »

Note for all German speaking fans:

The new bio "Daniel Craig" by Brandon Hurst, ISBN 9783896027993, Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf Verlag, 14.90 € was just published.

I think it is similiar to the one of Sarah Marshall, contained nothing we didn't knew already (but what news in a book could be news for us ?? :lol: )
Well-known pictures , most of them in b/w.

But a nice new piece for the Daniel-collection! :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Re: New Daniel Biography in Germany

Post by Germangirl »

Firstsupergirl wrote:Note for all German speaking fans:

The new bio "Daniel Craig" by Brandon Hurst, ISBN 9783896027993, Schwarzkopf & Schwarzkopf Verlag, 14.90 € was just published.

I think it is similiar to the one of Sarah Marshall, contained nothing we didn't knew already (but what news in a book could be news for us ?? :lol: )
Well-known pictures , most of them in b/w.

But a nice new piece for the Daniel-collection! :lol: :lol:
I´ll certainly have a look and b/w sounds good. For whatever reason, his b/w pics are all awsome. Thanks for the alert FSG :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Ah, that was the book Dunda, Anglo and GG used for the finger photo... Thanks for the info! The second English biography is still listed on Amazon with a publication date October 31stm but I really wonder whether it'll come out...

Agrippina
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Yes, I think that's the one. Nothing new in it information-wise but some nice pictures. Not new either, but nice.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

What to say about this bio?
Nothing new at all, but a nice read, similar to the book of Sarah Marshall.
But there are some really embarrassing mistakes in this book.
I mean, if you are going to write something like this and you have nothing new to offer, then at least you have to make sure that that, what you can write with certainty, is correct. But Bradon Hurst (or the translater) have made some really dorky mistakes. They call James 'Jemmy' Seagrave Molls half brother. :lol: :lol: And to call Harlen Maguire (Jude Law) predominantly a photographer in Road to Perdition that's ridiculous :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

:lol: :lol: Dunda, you would think so... Whilst reading the Sarah Marshall book I noted similar mistakes, like she could not get the correct plot lines for many of the movies... Tsk-tsk. :roll: :roll:

Grip