Naomi Watts dreams of starring opposite Daniel Craig

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Anesidora

Naomi Watts dreams of starring opposite Daniel Craig

Post by Anesidora »

Who doesn't? :shock:

She is a lucky girl ... she has lately been very close to Clive Owen, Viggo Mortensen, Edward Norton... and in the future Daniel Craig? :D

Good taste in actors and in men!! :wink:

No Bond role for Naomi

Naomi Watts has revealed she dreams of starring opposite Daniel Craig - but doesn't see herself as a Bond Girl.

The actress says the hunky Bond star is high on the list of actors she'd like to work with, but when quizzed about whether she would like to be 007 arm's candy, she admitted: "Maybe not that one!"

Blonde Naomi - who was speaking at the London premiere of her new film Eastern Promises, which opened the capital's annual film festival - also said she's a huge fan of Daniel Day Lewis and would love to line up a project with him in the future.

"He is brilliant and all of his movies are brilliant," said the 39-year-old.

For now though, Naomi will have to make do with another British heartthrob - Clive Owen.

The pair are set to co-star in new film The International, about an Interpol agent trying to expose an arms dealing ring, which is due out next year.

Eastern Promises, which also stars Viggo Mortensen and Vincent Cassel and was directed by David Cronenberg, opens in the UK on October 26.

http://www.thisisnorthscotland.co.uk/di ... eId=191800
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

Who doesn't?

She is a lucky girl ... she has lately been very close to Clive Owen, Viggo Mortensen, Edward Norton... and in the future Daniel Craig?

Good taste in actors and in men!!
AMEN, Anesidora....who wouldn't?
elizadoolittle

Post by elizadoolittle »

yup Naomi had a very good taste. don't forget Adrien Brody as well :D
sigl

Post by sigl »

I saw Eastern Promises and both she and Viggo Mortenson (another fave of mine) were really, really good. A tough movie, but I found it completely mesmerizing.
sigl

"For the ones who had a notion
A notion deep inside
That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive!"

Bruce Springsteen, "Badlands"
livetwice

Post by livetwice »

sigl wrote:I saw Eastern Promises and both she and Viggo Mortenson (another fave of mine) were really, really good. A tough movie, but I found it completely mesmerizing.
Since I saw the trailer on theatre, I wait for the release here in november.. Plus there is Vincent Cassel... :mrgreen:
You only live twice or so it seems..
One life for yourself and one for your dreams...And one day I realize that I was addicted to Daniel Craig's blue eyes.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

And Benicio del Toro, Sean Penn and....
so damn lucky and talent girl!!!! :D
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
Anesidora

Post by Anesidora »

... and I forgot about Daniel Day-Lewis too...

definitively a lucky and talented girl !

@sigl: I agree with you, Eastern Promises is mesmerizing ... it has been resonating for three weeks, since I saw it