Sightings

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Sightings

Post by Germangirl »

For you Mrs.Bee :wink:
Last edited by Germangirl on Wed Mar 09, 2016 3:16 pm, edited 6 times in total.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks GG - I just meant pics actually! But I'll take it. :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:Thanks GG - I just meant pics actually! But I'll take it. :lol:
Yeah, you are right. I remove the "news" :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

So - like this thread is not all that lonely :D

bubita

Post by bubita »

Thanks GG I´d love to see more of this :D
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

yes i think its a good idea too, all news pics together
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Makes me think of the one of the tip of his head on the airplane back and froth from NY to San Jose.
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Mon Apr 25, 2016 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
bubita

Post by bubita »

Love the beanie, he have to take care of his beautiful ears. :)
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bubita_11 wrote:Love the beanie, he have to take care of his beautiful ears. :)
Yeah - they take all the cold and the wind and ....all red and freezing cold. :wink:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

That would be the one, thanks GG. :lol:
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

I started thinking a bit more of the date and place of this pic last night when I could not get sleep (too excited) and came up with this analysis.

First, regarding the place. It has to be London. Why? Because Stockholm architecture does not feature the kind of front yard fences visible behind him, not even in residential areas. There are hedges or wooden fences, if there are fences at all. The differences in architecture can be seen in google street views.

And because - more importantly - the street sign is clearly London. Swedish street signs are tiny and fairly high up in the walls of the buildings. At that height, there could be some kind of traffic sign, but these would be usually blue with white edges or white with black edges. If you don't believe me, try image-googling "svensk trafikskyltar" or "svensk gatuskyltar".

As for the date. Well, someone pointed out that the facial hair was very similar to the Stockholm pics from early November - the one where he is standing in front of the restaurant alone. That got me thinking about the less than certain reports from Twitter of his whereabouts at roughly that time and, indeed, there was a tweet of him being seen in London on November 14. At that time he started popping up in London during the weekends.

He was photographed with Laura Symonds in London during last weekend of October (the 31) clean shaven, then the next weekend (November 6-7) in Stockholm with the stubble (his beard does grow quite fast!). Then there is a two week gap before the rugby shirt pics, where he is again clean shaven. No info is available of his whereabouts between Nov 14 and 27.

Assuming he was working weeks in Sweden and having weekends off, then this pic with the stubble could have been taken in London during the November 13-14 weekend and connected with the lone tweet from that weekend. Mind you, it is uncertain at best and "mid-November" might be a more accurate time stamp for the pic!

Dr. Grip
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

It's definitely taken outside his house Grip....I matched the stickers and grafitti on the lamp-post and the brickwork of the wall, right down to the double pavement with the centre gulley.

I was puzzled by the street sign being in shot because there is a large gap between the lamp post and sign, but whoever took the photo must have been standing on the central traffic island and taking it obliquely. It comes into shot when looked at from that angle.

I agree with you solidly on timing, I think you're bang on with the time-frame of mid-November. :thumbup:
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

Germangirl wrote:Image
GG, is this Daniel's head?? do u know when from thks