Complete Unscripted with Martin Campbell and Daniel

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

Anglophile wrote:I'm going to upload it again next weekend under a different title. Remind me if I should forget :wink:
I will. Thanks!! :)
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Uploading as I type :wink:

Edit: Okay so here it is: xxx (deleted)

2nd edit: I forgot to rename the file. Here's a new link:
http://www.sendspace.com/file/f1quai
I'm going to delete the first one now.

The extension says .avi but it's not really an avi file, you'll need flash player or VLC player to view it.
The more joy we have, the more nearly perfect we are. ~Spinoza~
DC_fan

Post by DC_fan »

Thank you! :wink: :lol:
The name is Craig...Daniel Craig! Image
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

You're welcome! :D I'm curious to see if they'll delete it again. :roll:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

The scene of Caterina and Dan - my fave....and yep, definitely agree that there was something there. Would explain why many of the photo shoots had him standing quite far from her and also why she's constantly biting her lower lip. Like I said before, as an actor or actress - you must have wills of steel not to feel something when you get into those compromising positions. If it wasn't for the cameras and crew, Caterina may have wanted more than that.....I felt so sorry for her character Solange - so close and yet so far....ends up dying as a result, with no gratification poor girl! :cry:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Cyanaurora wrote:
Anglophile wrote:Ooooh thanks for finding that! And the famous orgasm part is in it too! :D

Here's a sendspace link for those who would like to keep it. Playable with VLC player.
http://www.sendspace.com/file/rb1pg7
Do you think Martin Campbell was teasing about the orgasm part? Why would they film something that the know they can't put in a PG13 movie, unless it was for the outtakes DVD?
According to an article to Caterina Murino, the scene of the orgasm existed.

This one is the response of her, tomorrow I try to translate it. Can someone help me to translate? Thank you

"¿Cómo fue tu escena de sexo?

Muy cortita (ríe), sólo una noche. Lo lamento, fue muy profesional. Es muy raro, porque en el guión estaba escrito que yo tenía que empezar con un orgasmo, pero no está, la cortaron por los niños, para que puedan ver la película. Puede ser que esté luego en el DVD. La primera vez nos miramos con Daniel. Las primeras dos, tres escenas, no era lindo cómo se veía el orgasmo, y después salió un poquito mejor."
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

According to an article to Caterina Murino, the scene of the orgasm existed.

This one is the response of her, tomorrow I try to translate it. Can someone help me to translate? Thank you

Muy cortita (ríe), sólo una noche. Lo lamento, fue muy profesional. Es muy raro, porque en el guión estaba escrito que yo tenía que empezar con un orgasmo, pero no está, la cortaron por los niños, para que puedan ver la película. Puede ser que esté luego en el DVD. La primera vez nos miramos con Daniel. Las primeras dos, tres escenas, no era lindo cómo se veía el orgasmo, y después salió un poquito mejor."[/quote]

Babel fish translates it as:
How it was your scene of sex? Very cortita (it laughs), only one night. The moan, was very professional. It is very rare, because in the script it was written that I had to begin with orgasmo, but is not, cut it by the children, so that they can see the film. It can be that it is soon in the DVD. The first time we watched ourselves with Daniel. The first two, three scenes, were not pretty how orgasmo was seen, and later left just a little bit better."

Pretty rough but we can get the idea :shock:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Cyanaurora wrote:According to an article to Caterina Murino, the scene of the orgasm existed.

Muy cortita (ríe), sólo una noche. Lo lamento, fue muy profesional. Es muy raro, porque en el guión estaba escrito que yo tenía que empezar con un orgasmo, pero no está, la cortaron por los niños, para que puedan ver la película. Puede ser que esté luego en el DVD. La primera vez nos miramos con Daniel. Las primeras dos, tres escenas, no era lindo cómo se veía el orgasmo, y después salió un poquito mejor."

Babel fish translates it as:
How it was your scene of sex? Very cortita (it laughs), only one night. The moan, was very professional. It is very rare, because in the script it was written that I had to begin with orgasmo, but is not, cut it by the children, so that they can see the film. It can be that it is soon in the DVD. The first time we watched ourselves with Daniel. The first two, three scenes, were not pretty how orgasmo was seen, and later left just a little bit better."

Pretty rough but we can get the idea :shock:[/quote]

My translation following the previous one:

The problem of the text is that she is an Italian speaking badly Spanish. And trying the Argentine one to make the text understandable without knowing the sufficient of English. :D :D

"How it was your scene of sex?

Very short (it laughs), only one night. I am sorry about it, was very professional. It is very strange, because in the script it was written that I had to begin with orgasm, but is not, cut it by the children, so that they can see the film. It can be that it is soon in the DVD. The first time we watched ourselves with Daniel. The first two, three scenes, were not pretty how orgasm was seen, and later left just a little bit better."

Anesidora, ayudaaaa!!!!! :D
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

Faustine wrote:Very short (it laughs), only one night. I am sorry about it, was very professional.
:shock: What was she sorry about? That it was only one night? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Anglophile wrote:
Faustine wrote:Very short (it laughs), only one night. I am sorry about it, was very professional.
Exactly, the sense of the phrase is this :lol:
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Faustine wrote:
Anglophile wrote:
Exactly, the sense of the phrase is this :lol:
Im thinking dont be sorry, feel bloody lucky :lol: :lol:
Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

"I am sorry about it, was very professional."

I think she is sorry that it was profesional, not personal! That DC didn't lose his cool and go for it for real, not just acting.
Anglophile

Post by Anglophile »

That sounds plausible...
Tigertash

Post by Tigertash »

Cyanaurora wrote:"I am sorry about it, was very professional."

I think she is sorry that it was profesional, not personal! That DC didn't lose his cool and go for it for real, not just acting.
Yes, thats probably the truth. But I wouldnt mind acting it with him, mind you I dont think Id be acting :oops: :oops:
joelle

Post by joelle »

:roll: It also confirms the reason why DC said when doing that scene that he first apologised to her before they started should anything arise. Daniel is definetly red hot for me.
Your life is not about the breadths you take
but the intake of breadths you experience.