DC and RW news and tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:Seems as if Rachel's son was with her and not with his dad over the holidays
http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/01/02 ... row-henry/

That he was not papped doesn't mean he wasn't there. We all know how good Daniel had managed to keep Ella out of the public eye, so I think Rachel is able to do the same.
It matters not one iota to them what I think of course.....but that doesn't stop me from being extremely pleased to read this! :mrgreen:
It matters to us, JEC, what you think.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

JEC57 wrote:
Dunda wrote:Seems as if Rachel's son was with her and not with his dad over the holidays

That he was not papped doesn't mean he wasn't there. We all know how good Daniel had managed to keep Ella out of the public eye, so I think Rachel is able to do the same.
It matters not one iota to them what I think of course.....but that doesn't stop me from being extremely pleased to read this! :mrgreen:
means he couldn't chase her around in this new lingerie :twisted:

(sorry couldn't resist :lol: :lol: )

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

Dunda wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

means he couldn't chase her around in this new lingerie :twisted:

(sorry couldn't resist :lol: :lol: )
:lol:
i think a fter a time we will see daniel carrying henry around too.
is strange he have same name as his half brother too.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:
JEC57 wrote:

It matters to us, JEC, what you think.
Nah.......I'm just an old-fashioned fuddy-duddy and out of step with the times. I know that. :wink:
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:
Dan playing with a little kid sounds all kinds of cute. I remember him carrying around a toddler - a friend's kid? - during their St.Barth's holiday.

hate to be a downer - but I didn't like Henry being papped - poor thing - he was smiling tho - what a cutie.
Don't get disheartened by all this frenzy Rach - Dan is worth it. :mrgreen:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

dan123 wrote:
calypso wrote:
Dan playing with a little kid sounds all kinds of cute. I remember him carrying around a toddler - a friend's kid? - during their St.Barth's holiday.

hate to be a downer - but I didn't like Henry being papped - poor thing - he was smiling tho - what a cutie.
Don't get disheartened by all this frenzy Rach - Dan is worth it. :mrgreen:
I doubt part of him ever stopped being a kid himself. IF Rachel lets Henry get to know Daniel as an important "maybe" part of her future, (and it looks that way), he will do well with the boy. Two giggling kids playing...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW - I remember carrying my kids around, although they were perfectly capable of walking, when I felt they needed protection for whatever reason - not paps :wink:

Some celebs do that and I think it shows the parential instinct, because you know, its a merciless world out there...

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Gotta be hard leaving that hot piece of man-God to head back to NY.
calypso

Post by calypso »

bumblebee wrote:Gotta be hard leaving that hot piece of man-God to head back to NY.
it must be different for him to adapt to that but they have been doing it now maybe for most of last year

i couldnt leave him i would be like Image on heathrow floor
ImageImage
chrissie65

Post by chrissie65 »

Yep, me too!
calypso

Post by calypso »

Chrissie65 wrote:Yep, me too!
i would be wearing soem of his clothes is why it thought that was his hat she wear but i would steal his tshirts and underwear. i would wear them. :lol:
ImageImage
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:
bumblebee wrote:Gotta be hard leaving that hot piece of man-God to head back to NY.
it must be different for him to adapt to that but they have been doing it now maybe for most of last year

i couldnt leave him i would be like Image on heathrow floor
May be she did do that and later managed to pull herself together before they left for the airport :P
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I agree with all of the above. My thinking is that her son spent the week with his grandparents.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Surprised she doesn't require wheelchair assistance at Heathrow :wink:
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

bumblebee wrote:Surprised she doesn't require wheelchair assistance at Heathrow :wink:
LOLOL! I want to change the sheets and take them home with me. But then I'd never get out of bed.