BOOKS * MAGAZINES * POSTERS ARCHIVE

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

tracey

Post by tracey »

TV&Satellite Week tv mag this week has a QoS feature with Daniel on the front page and a fab piccie on the inside too.
Here is the link to the mag - http://www.magazinesondemand.co.uk/Publ ... ign=Titles
Unfortunately, I don't have the facility to be able to scan and post here, I hope someone will be able to.
Vesper - "I'm the money" James - "Every penny of it"
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

redluna

Post by redluna »

Thanks again Cat! I love the cover :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Thanks Catherine! :D :D

Seems as if we have to run through a very, very dry spell after Defiance.

After reading that article, I think there's really nothing waiting in the wings until the next Bond :(

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
catherinep

Post by catherinep »

My pleasure - I also love the cover! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:Thanks Catherine! :D :D

After reading that article, I think there's really nothing waiting in the wings until the next Bond :(
If we take the 6 months healing time - those will be over around February - by then he will be up the walls and sooo ready to have a go on a new one IMO. :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:

If we take the 6 months healing time - those will be over around February - by then he will be up the walls and sooo ready to have a go on a new one IMO. :D
Your words in Daniel's ear GG! :wink: :D
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote:

Yeah, that would be great if one of our ladies who attend the premiere in London, will be able to tell him THAT, straight into his ear! :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:
redluna wrote:
Germangirl wrote: If we take the 6 months healing time - those will be over around February - by then he will be up the walls and sooo ready to have a go on a new one IMO. :D
Yeah, that would be great if one of our ladies who attend the premiere in London, will be able to tell him THAT, straight into his ear! :lol: :lol:
I will certainly do my best to get as close to those ears as possible. Then we will know also, how his ears smell :lol: Not bad for a start :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

redluna

Post by redluna »

Germangirl wrote:
Dunda wrote:
redluna wrote: Your words in Daniel's ear GG! :wink: :D
I will certainly do my best to get as close to those ears as possible. Then we will know also, how his ears smell :lol: Not bad for a start :twisted:
But don't mutate to Mike Tyson GG! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
fond-of-bond

Post by fond-of-bond »

I don't know if this has already been mentioned and I didn't really know where to put it but here you go. Daniel featured on the Radio Times website, see here:

http://www.radiotimes.com/content/features/bond/
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

fond-of-bond wrote:I don't know if this has already been mentioned and I didn't really know where to put it but here you go. Daniel featured on the Radio Times website, see here:

http://www.radiotimes.com/content/features/bond/
Thanks FoB, that photo gallery chronology really shows how age has shaped his beauty.
tracey

Post by tracey »

tracey wrote:TV&Satellite Week tv mag this week has a QoS feature with Daniel on the front page and a fab piccie on the inside too.
Here is the link to the mag - http://www.magazinesondemand.co.uk/Publ ... ign=Titles
Unfortunately, I don't have the facility to be able to scan and post here, I hope someone will be able to.
Here you go girls, I managed to do it!
Vesper - "I'm the money" James - "Every penny of it"
redluna

Post by redluna »

Great! Thanks a lot :D