Biography: Daniel Craig (Complete Episode from Bio Channel)

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Deb wrote:
zonzi wrote:
sharmaine wrote:I give up.

After several attempts, with various browsers, different loading software, etc.....it's simply not going to happen.

I was 2 minutes away from a complete Part 1 and it timed out.

I surrender.

I will just keep my eye out for the next Biography Channel showing of this episode. Thanks for everyone's help anyways.
Sharmaine,

try the links provided by Redluna, they do work ! :D
I'm trying these as we speak. They are avi files. Does anyone know what program I need to play these in?
Just about any player should play .avi files.
Crazy!
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

DEb,

you can try this :wink:

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/
Deb

Post by Deb »

zonzi wrote:DEb,

Thanks, I'll let you know if it works. Real Player wouldn't work for me last night much to my frustration :evil:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Deb wrote:

Thanks, I'll let you know if it works. Real Player wouldn't work for me last night much to my frustration :evil:
It'll work, be sure ! :D
Deb

Post by Deb »

zonzi wrote:
Deb wrote:

Which bit am I meant to download exactly? One of the self extracting packages?? Sorry for stupid questions :oops:
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Deb wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Deb wrote: Thanks, I'll let you know if it works. Real Player wouldn't work for me last night much to my frustration :evil:
Which bit am I meant to download exactly? One of the self extracting packages?? Sorry for stupid questions :oops:
Deb, you just have to select your operating system and choose the self-extracting package, you can pick the first one ! :wink:
Deb

Post by Deb »

zonzi wrote:
Deb wrote:
zonzi wrote: It'll work, be sure ! :D
Deb, you just have to select your operating system and choose the self-extracting package, you can pick the first one ! :wink:
Oh my God it works. Thank you so much Zonzi. I was on the verge of giving up after spending so much time at it the last 2 nights!!!!!!!!
Mahalo4DC

Re: rerun??

Post by Mahalo4DC »

Dunda wrote:
Mahalo4DC wrote:Does anyone know when they will rerun it on the biography channel? And if they do when that will be? I looked online at the A&E site and they dont even have him listed. I'm at home and my computer here can't handle such a big file and I am sure it will be deleted in two weeks when I get back to my school computer.
when you are back to your school computer (what kind of school :twisted: :twisted: ) post it here. I'm sure that, if Elaine's links are not working for you, someone will load it up to megaupload or somewhere else :wink:
LOL...A high school, I teach US government to high school seniors. Thanks for the advice. *sigh* I guess I will just have to STARE at my new DC calendar I got for Christmas :lol: 8) :P :wink:
Dunda
Administrator

Re: rerun??

Post by Dunda »

Mahalo4DC wrote: *sigh* I guess I will just have to STARE at my new DC calendar I got for Christmas :lol: 8) :P :wink:
I have got one from my brother and his gf, too :D :D :lol:

Now I can put it on the wall and my hubby cannot say a word against it, because it's a present :twisted: :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

I got a DC calendar too, from my sister! It's gorge! Shame no Ray pictures.... LOL!

StarryDannyFan xx
Deb

Post by Deb »

StarryDannyFan wrote:I got a DC calendar too, from my sister! It's gorge! Shame no Ray pictures.... LOL!

StarryDannyFan xx
I got a DC calendar from my hubby. The man has finally given in...
:lol: :lol: I've no idea where to put it though. I'm thinking about hanging it on the inside of my wardrobe door!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Deb wrote:I'm thinking about hanging it on the inside of my wardrobe door!

NOOOOO WAAAAY!

Outside is ok, but inside?
Ohhmmm, you have to leave the door open all day! :lol: :lol:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Deb

Post by Deb »

Dunda wrote:
Deb wrote:I'm thinking about hanging it on the inside of my wardrobe door!

NOOOOO WAAAAY!

Outside is ok, but inside?
Ohhmmm, you have to leave the door open all day! :lol: :lol:
The one condition attached to my husband buying it for me is that I can't hang it where he has to look at it :lol: :lol:

Inside the door means Daniel is the first thing to greet me when I'm deciding what to wear in the mornings :lol: :lol:
sharmaine

Post by sharmaine »

I can't hang anything....my husband has confessed that he is insanely jealous of this man and I have to hide everything....every article, drawing, book, magazine, etc....from view. It's bad enough we share the same computer - I have no wallpapers, no desktop photos....only what I've saved on my hard drive - and the collection is enormous.

I may indeed need to save up to buy my own laptop sometime. SIGH
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Deb wrote:
zonzi wrote:
Deb wrote: Which bit am I meant to download exactly? One of the self extracting packages?? Sorry for stupid questions :oops:
Oh my God it works. Thank you so much Zonzi. I was on the verge of giving up after spending so much time at it the last 2 nights!!!!!!!!
I'm so glad, Deb :D