News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Germangirl wrote:Naa, can't either, (someone will) but thanks anyway. A NEW pic - OMG :lol:
Its not often you'll see a dirty cowboy brandashing a football scarf! :D
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Sylvia's girl wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Naa, can't either, (someone will) but thanks anyway. A NEW pic - OMG :lol:
:lol: True. The two things he loves best: acting and Liverpool
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

khenton

Post by khenton »

mads was in clash of the titans. I really liked him. He's got an edge, so where can I see this Musketeers? K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
khenton

Post by khenton »

World Cup 2018--egads where will I be? K
Damn. No future with Daniel Craig.Image
Fourwordsbeforesex "Hello, I'm Daniel Craig."
bubita

Post by bubita »

Germangirl wrote:
Sylvia's girl wrote:
:lol: True. The two things he loves best: acting and Liverpool
LOL looks weird .
"Delegation leader Harold Mayne-Nicholls praised aspects of our bid as "perfect" and said there were no security or transport problems."
He´s the president of the Chilean football association hahaha!!!
bubita

Post by bubita »

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
calypso

Post by calypso »

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sh ... -Stig.html
The accounts also state that the job at the BBC "offers good long-term prospects for continuing income".

Bristol-based Ben, 35, has been the subject of speculation claiming he plays The Stig, whose secret identity is concealed behind a driving helmet with a blacked-out visor.

It has been said he wants to blow his own cover in a book on the show - hosted by Jeremy Clarkson, James May and Richard Hammond - but BBC chiefs launched a legal bid to stop him.

Top Gear's previous black-clad Stig, former Formula One star Perry McCarthy, was dropped by the Beeb in 2003 when his ID emerged.

Ben, said to get up to £10,000 per show training stars in a Reasonably Priced Car, looks likely to face the same fate.

The action man, a stunt double for 007 Daniel Craig in Quantum of Solace, allegedly let slip he was the mystery man when he asked a firm to make high-quality images of Stig in the USA.

Ben fended off inquiries while competing in the six-hour 1,000km Le Mans series in Hungary at the weekend.

He told callers: "I can't speak, I'm going into a tunnel."
ImageImage
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

There's been so much coverage of The Stig / Ben Collins story in the UK.
Daft that the BBC tried to ban his book when his identity was all over the tabloids and the net. Anywa , heard today thathe won his case in court.
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Yeah I heard about this and was about to post the article but you beat me to it! I am shocked about this - never expected Ben Collins to be the Stig.

SDF xx
calypso

Post by calypso »

ImageImage
calypso

Post by calypso »

satsuki's (co- producer) film will show at toronto film festival
http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/tiff/ ... takatellme
Keira, Eva Mendes, and Sam Worthington’s new marital drama Last Night will be the closing attraction at the Toronto International Film Festival later this month. Sept 18th.

Last Night
Nearly every couple asks the question: How faithful is my partner? What other lover might prove irresistible, given the right moment? Director Massy Tadjedin puts a powerhouse (and delicious) cast to work exploring just what happens when a husband and wife both feel the tug of temptation on the same night. Keira Knightley, Sam Worthington, Eva Mendes and Guillaume Canet all do some of their best work in teasing out this tantalizing premise.

Michael and Joanna Reed (Worthington and Knightley) seem to have it all. Young, attractive and successful, they’re a married couple sharing a comfortable and seemingly perfect life in their trendy Manhattan apartment. But when the Reeds attend one of Michael’s work parties, Joanna witnesses a suspicious moment between her husband and his beautiful new co-worker, Laura (Mendes). The incident is fleeting and ambiguous – Joanna can’t be sure what she did or didn’t see – but it sows seeds of doubt.

In scenes where the dialogue throws layers of nuance into play, Tadjedin probes her characters, finding multiple motives in every word and gesture. She draws us beyond our comfort zones, revealing the currents of lust and loyalty coursing through this marriage, and the selfish impulses that can suddenly tip the scale. As Joanna and Michael succumb to doubt and contemplate betrayal, Last Night asks another potent question: can suspicion itself provoke infidelity?

Knightley has never been better, imbuing Joanne with maturity, compassion and an unbridled charge of desire. There’s a particularly luminous chemistry when she meets her old flame, Alex (French actor and director Guillaume Canet). In achieving this, Tadjedin cleverly manipulates our sympathies. Turning conventional morality on its head, Last Night speaks volumes on modern love and marriage.

i not see sat's name on toronto film fetival credits for film but shestill on imdb credits. i wonder if daniel will show up with satsuki? he may be in toronto anyway re filming. it also premiereing in rome film festivala ccording to eva mendes
http://www.cinemablend.com/new/EXCLUSIV ... 19634.html
A film that is definitely happening, however, is Last Night, a film in which Mendes co-stars with Kiera Knightly and Sam Worthington. Made prior to the sale of Miramax, the film has been hanging in limbo waiting for the company to be purchased. Now that the company is close to finding a new owner, the film, according to Mendes, will finally start showing this fall, starting at the Rome Film Festival which opens this October.

"Massy Tadjedin, female writer/director, wrote and directed the film; Kiera is the best I’ve ever seen her; Sam Worthington is just so talented," Mendes said. "When we shot it last year he had just come off Avatar, it hadn’t come out yet, and off Terminator. He had done all these kind of high action, testosterone films and so we had him in a really interesting place... It’s a relationship drama, about the lives in infidelity and what is being faithful and what is being unfaithful and who pays in the end. It’s a very interesting film."

In the film, Mendes will play a co-worker of Worthington, with whom she gets embroiled in an affair kept secret from from Worthington's wife, played by Knightly. "We’re all the 'other' person," Mendes said.
ImageImage
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

calypso wrote:satsuki's (co- producer) film will show at toronto film festival
http://tiff.net/filmsandschedules/tiff/ ... takatellme
Keira, Eva Mendes, and Sam Worthington’s new marital drama Last Night will be the closing attraction at the Toronto International Film Festival later this month. Sept 18th.
So that's where Sats has been while Daniel has been chasing aliens. :brood:
doubleclapclap

Post by doubleclapclap »

Hey, i'm kind of new here, or at least I haven't spent much time at this forum lately but thought I'd just pop in and post this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dkms/4598340377/ regarding the toronto film festival and Satsuki.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted??

She was seen with Massy, the filmaker of the "Last Night" movie and who also wrote "The Jacket" in New York this April. So I would assume she is very much still involved in this project and/or is friends with Massy. So yeah, why not bring along Daniel Craig to promote the film? Maybe we'll see him :D
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

doubleclapclap wrote:Hey, i'm kind of new here, or at least I haven't spent much time at this forum lately but thought I'd just pop in and post this: http://www.flickr.com/photos/dkms/4598340377/ regarding the toronto film festival and Satsuki.

I'm sorry if this has already been posted??

She was seen with Massy, the filmaker of the "Last Night" movie and who also wrote "The Jacket" in New York this April. So I would assume she is very much still involved in this project and/or is friends with Massy. So yeah, why not bring along Daniel Craig to promote the film? Maybe we'll see him :D
Thanks doubleclapclap and welcome!