NTTD: Out October 2021

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

Would be amazing if it was real, wouldn't it?

Lovely!
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

@ D_C : it's not from me. I've found it on Facebook.
ImageImageImage
Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

FrenchCat wrote:@ D_C : it's not from me. I've found it on Facebook.
Its not half bad. Simple but effective. We have seen much worse.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daniel_Craig

Post by Daniel_Craig »

Last edited by Daniel_Craig on Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FrenchCat

Post by FrenchCat »

Maybe the compression was bad or was it already copied from somewhere else. I know you hate FB and said it often but this nothing to do with FB. There are good quality and bad quality pics everywhere ; )
ImageImageImage
sf2la

Post by sf2la »

D_C, why are you bring such an asshole again???!!! What if Frenchy HAD created that image? You didn't know before her reply to your post. What a really nasty comment you made, and with the eye roll. WTF! If you're so good, you'd be getting paid for creating posters for studios. And if you had such talent, you would respectfully comment on French's post or say nothing at all. That is, if you had a single kindness gene in your body.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

sf2la wrote:D_C, why are you bring such an asshole again???!!! What if Frenchy HAD created that image? You didn't know before her reply to your post. What a really nasty comment you made, and with the eye roll. WTF! If you're so good, you'd be getting paid for creating posters for studios. And if you had such talent, you would respectfully comment on French's post or say nothing at all. That is, if you had a single kindness gene in your body.
Amen to that.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

Sorry, 'being' not 'bring.'
Sylvia's girl

Post by Sylvia's girl »

Has Tom Hiddleston's relationship with Taylor Swift ruined his chances of James Bond role? Initial talks 'have ended' :lol:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/tom- ... ft-8351823
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Well, well :lol:

sf2la

Post by sf2la »

I would like to believe this article because as a potential selection for Bond, I think he's making a fool of himself dating her. The latest 'I heart TS t-shirt' worn in public is better suited for a teenager.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

There might be some semblance of truth here and a possibility that his behavior reflects a rejection from Eon? His reckless abandon with Swift (yeah, that's a strong phrase, but the guy is making a royal fool of himself lately). His "who cares" attitude. Might be his way of dealing with a very tough rejection.
CheekyNandos

Post by CheekyNandos »

I wouldn't be surprised if it was all bollocks and he's just making a holy show of himself instead.

And he is a show. A thirsty show at that.