DAN ON SET

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

Germangirl wrote:Some dressing for you all to wake you up :twisted:
That's not only for the morning......... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Looks as if they are facing some problems..

Outsch
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

This is an amazing pic, because of what it shows us here. The man in the middle - TOTALLY relaxed while everybody is listening to what he says. Here he is in his element and far from shy or uncomfy. The world he loves.

Plus it shows us, what the costume department meant, when talking of his ever slimming waist line. During the Bregenz time, he really seemed to have lost a lot of weight.

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

muireann

Post by muireann »

I just love this shot very much!
His face and bodylanguage, he looks so happy here!!!
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Germangirl wrote:This is an amazing pic, because of what it shows us here. The man in the middle - TOTALLY relaxed while everybody is listening to what he says. Here he is in his element and far from shy or uncomfy. The world he loves.

Plus it shows us, what the costume department meant, when talking of his ever slimming waist line. During the Bregenz time, he really seemed to have lost a lot of weight.
Alpha Male at his most dominant. His body language telegraphs his command of the situation and the people around him.......pelvis pushed forward, legs wide open, hand gestures pinning people down, firm eye contact, confident smile.

He is "the man" and he is just letting everyone know that.

And you're right.....I never noticed before just how slim his waist was in this shot. (My eyes were elsewhere. :oops:)
Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote: Image
This pic has to be forbidden - gives me :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
007Mania

Post by 007Mania »

JEC57 wrote:And you're right.....I never noticed before just how slim his waist was in this shot. (My eyes were elsewhere. :oops:)
I can feel with you! :lol: :lol:
Oh, Mr. Bond!
Image Image

"Nur du und ich... und 400 Papageien."
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Looks like a happy set too, everyone seems relaxed. I'm glad he's not a method actor (C Bale, De Niro). DC just seems able to switch it on/off as and when he needs to. Can you imagine being around/living with someone who has to stay in character.
Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

honeyjes wrote:Looks like a happy set too, everyone seems relaxed. I'm glad he's not a method actor (C Bale, De Niro). DC just seems able to switch it on/off as and when he needs to. Can you imagine being around/living with someone who has to stay in character.
I remember him saying in an interview, that he can switch it on and off very easily. Guess, once he has left the set, he turns into himself again, which also shows, that he is never in danger to loose himself in all these characters, because he is too settled in his own skin.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For the Munich lover - Elvenstar, Mermayd? :D
I don´t like the look, but have to say, he doesn´t look half ad here :shock:

Last edited by Germangirl on Wed May 13, 2009 6:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Look at the first pic - the tongue. Yeah Baby, this is going to be hard :lol:
Second - nice pfa

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

For the trail lover..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

So many hot pics.
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”