St. Patrick's Day Parade

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

calypso wrote:
many people turn up for sheer enjoyment of seeing and having fun , not everyone has to be religious to go to it, is why he went i susupect and i sure rachel and henry there with silver fox but just not pictured
I'm upset since someone assumed that i was completely unaware of what St.Patrick day means in NY and for NY Irish community.
If Wesiz and his son were there too at the parade it doesn't matter to me,i have interest in Craig only.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

calypso wrote:
$abbatha wrote:
Dunda wrote: What was "not nice" in BB' s post?

She only stated that it's an unavoidable event in NY. :?
She had comment as i was completely unaware of what St.Patrick day means for NY irish community,which i'm not,it's like in a subtle way i was told to be simply ingnorant,which again i'm not.

My comment was about the nice surprise to seeing Craig at the St.Patrick parade.

bumblebee wrote: Hang on, all I said was: "It's hard to avoid here - almost a national holiday whether you are Irish or not, and the parade is quite something in NY."

I was not trying to explain it or infer that you don't know what it means, it's just an observation from someone, who too wonders why the whole nation goes "green" on St Patrick's Day, even the non-Irish.
It was not your intent but i reached in this way: as i was completely unaware/ignorant of what St.Patrick Day is in NY for Irish community.

And again i know perfectly that the St.Patrick day is the most important celebration for Irish americans ,i don't need any explanation.
I was only wondering to seeing Craig there,that's all.

I give up sometimes too...
many people turn up for sheer enjoyment of seeing and having fun , not everyone has to be religious to go to it, is why he went i susupect and i sure rachel and henry there with silver fox but just not pictured
"she" meaning me I guess, did not imply you are ignorant. Why accuse someone of being "not nice" if you had a question about my intent, which BTW, was not to imply you were ignorant, subtly or otherwise.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

bumblebee wrote: "she" meaning me I guess, did not imply you are ignorant. Why accuse someone of being "not nice" if you had a question about my intent, which BTW, was not to imply you were ignorant, subtly or otherwise.
I have nothing to ask you.
Even if your intent was different, it reached me in a completely different way.
It's fruitless to debating over on this.
caramel

Post by caramel »

calypso wrote:
I like the way you think. You know I am a sucker for this kinda thought :wink:
calypso

Post by calypso »

caramel wrote:
calypso wrote:
I like the way you think. You know I am a sucker for this kinda thought :wink:
Si me too..is postivie thought

i not know why i post that picture, it make me laugh as beeker was always the pessmist yes? it cheer me so :lol:
and he look irish
Last edited by calypso on Fri Mar 18, 2011 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage
poppy

Post by poppy »

thanks for the lovely new pics :) not too sure about the long green coat and hat but I'll take the rest of him ;)
"she doesn't know what i do but she knows who i am......"
cheryl1700

Post by cheryl1700 »

cheers for the lovely pics, TB :thumbup:
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

It's like Christmas every time trueblue appears. :P

Fantastic photos!! :thumbup:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

OMG Blue, I came home form a long day and it was almost too much to handle. Really. Every time I thought, now, that is the end, more and more came. And one better then the otehr. What a joy to see. Thanks sooooo much. Kiss and hugs...
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Trying to find one, that I like best was hard, but I decided on this, because he looks so content here - face, hands in pockets - the whole bit.

The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

calypso

Post by calypso »

look like he have little lovebite on neck :twisted:
ImageImage
tbossmc2000

Post by tbossmc2000 »

Germangirl wrote:Trying to find one, that I like best was hard, but I decided on this, because he looks so content here - face, hands in pockets - the whole bit.

GG, I like that pic too. He looks almost pup like. JEC should go with these.
Long day eh? sit back and relax now for some good eye candy.
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

calypso wrote:look like he have little lovebite on neck :twisted:
Could be..good sight Luna :shock: ..or maybe some cuts due to shaving?
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

tbossmc2000 wrote: GG, I like that pic too. He looks almost pup like. JEC should go with these.
Long day eh? sit back and relax now for some good eye candy.
Thanks. I did.:D But what happened then, I post on my blog. How stupid can an accident be?

josie

Post by josie »

Wonderful pictures. Thank you. He just looks great.
:D