Ray's Spirally Fan Club

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

JEC57 wrote:Aaawww, thanks guys, you are most welcome. :blush:

I'm sorry the resolution is not too good, I only just got my computer back and so the badges were made on a smaller machine with not as good graphics package (or whatever it is that makes photos sharp and clear).

I may go over them and remake them (exactly the same design of course!) using the better laptop so they are sharper.

I'll make Miss-Meow one as soon as I can. :thumbup:
Can't wait to see Miss-Meow's badge.
"It's when things are unclear and when you don't know what you're doing--that's when things are difficult." Daniel Craig

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

You're welcome guys. I hope you all love your badges. Cal, I love yours as well - I asked JEC to make you one - you're the important one in Ray's life so you deserve a crown!

Raymond, I love the fact that you've included your badge in your signature! I am thinking of changing my signature but I love these siggis I have.. hmmm maybe time for a change. Who knows.

Can't wait to see Miss Meow's too. Also well done to JEC for making these badges, she did it for me. Big Thank You to you!

SDF xx
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

JEC57 wrote:Aaawww, thanks guys, you are most welcome. :blush:

I'm sorry the resolution is not too good, I only just got my computer back and so the badges were made on a smaller machine with not as good graphics package (or whatever it is that makes photos sharp and clear).

I may go over them and remake them (exactly the same design of course!) using the better laptop so they are sharper.

I'll make Miss-Meow one as soon as I can. :thumbup:
nè Nè Nè..i'm happy with mine already.But i will await to see the other <3
Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

StarryDannyFan wrote:You're welcome guys. I hope you all love your badges. Cal, I love yours as well - I asked JEC to make you one - you're the important one in Ray's life so you deserve a crown!

Raymond, I love the fact that you've included your badge in your signature! I am thinking of changing my signature but I love these siggis I have.. hmmm maybe time for a change. Who knows.

Can't wait to see Miss Meow's too. Also well done to JEC for making these badges, she did it for me. Big Thank You to you!

SDF xx
I love my badge ! ! I have to wear it somewhere. :D
"It's when things are unclear and when you don't know what you're doing--that's when things are difficult." Daniel Craig

honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Thanks JEC and SDF, i shall wear mine with pride

JES

Truth, wisdom, love, seek reasons; malice only seeks causes.
Johann Kaspar Lavater
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

You're welcome.

I love that picture of Ray. He is working hard, and his skin is so baby smooth. I would love to hug him but he's not around anywhere... but it's a great film to watch. Ray deserves his own fan club here.

Raymond01, glad that you love your badge and wearing it with pride. I love seeing it all the time.

SDF xx
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

Johann Kaspar Lavater
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Thanks for the lovely picture of Ray - he looks good in black and white. Hope you like your badge!

SDF xx
honeyjes

Post by honeyjes »

I love my badge

JES
Johann Kaspar Lavater
JEC57

Post by JEC57 »

Sorry for the delay Miss Meow. I hope you like it. :blush:

$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

It's brilliant Jec <3
Raymond01

Post by Raymond01 »

JEC57 wrote:Sorry for the delay Miss Meow. I hope you like it. :blush:

Wow !!! BEAUTIFUL badge!!! Miss Meow, you must be thrilled.

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Raymond01 - you've cheered me up - as your siggi has two pictures of my little man! I'm smiling at the moment - thank you so much!!!

Also I love Miss Meow's new badge, she doesn't come to the forum very much these days, she's moved on to other things now but she still come here to check out the pictures. I will let her know.

SDF xx
$abbatha

Post by $abbatha »

Well we can send her badge via pm..what you think?
Miss-Meow

Post by Miss-Meow »

JEC57 wrote:Sorry for the delay Miss Meow. I hope you like it. :blush:

Like it??!! I ADORE it!!! It's beautiful. Now, how do I print myself a copy??
"I shouldn't love you" ("Our Friends in the North") / "Fire up the Quattro!" (DCI Gene Hunt, "Ashes to Ashes")