The Hoodie Appreciation Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Thelma

Post by Thelma »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

BTW - now we know when he is doing his running. 10 am :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vesper Lynd 007

Post by Vesper Lynd 007 »

Germangirl wrote:BTW - now we know when he is doing his running. 10 am :D
I asked myself when he's doing his running too. But now I know! Thanks :D!
Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Hey Elaine you beat me to it , I was thinking of starting a thread yesturday and calling it Gym Dandy for his gym outfits .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:Hey Elaine you beat me to it , I was thinking of starting a thread yesturday and calling it Gym Dandy for his gym outfits .
Like that? :wink: http://www.dedicatedtodaniel.com/forum/ ... php?t=1162

burried on page 9 :shock: :shock:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

It seems almost impoosible to find new threads about the man - Incredible :shock: We have been busy :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

Dunda wrote:
laredo wrote:Hey Elaine you beat me to it , I was thinking of starting a thread yesturday and calling it Gym Dandy for his gym outfits .

Boy beat me by 2 yrs but I like my title better and there aren't many up to date pics
. ( hint hint ) So a gym thread be separate from the hoodie thread I guess .
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

laredo wrote:
Dunda wrote:

Boy beat me by 2 yrs but I like my title better and there aren't many up to date pics
. ( hint hint ) So a gym thread be separate from the hoodie thread I guess .
I don't understand :? It's a gym thread. We can post the pic there, too.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vesper Lynd 007

muireann wrote:Thank you!!!

Thank you very much :D! Very nice photo! I love to see them together! Seems like they're very deep in their own world of thoughts.
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Thanks to Thelma for giving me the opportunity to resurrect one of my fave threads:
Thelma wrote:DANIEL CRAIG LOOKS VERY TRENDY IN HIS HOODIE TOP WHLIST OUT AND ABOUT IN LONDON - May 19, 2009

Lu

Post by Lu »

I immediately thought...HOODIE THREAD! It's the same as the hoodie he has on at the top of the page, isn't it?
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:I immediately thought...HOODIE THREAD! It's the same as the hoodie he has on at the top of the page, isn't it?
yes and i think someone told him that the bottoms were not good that day so he wear different ones.
they flapped around ankles like birds. :roll:
ImageImage
Lu

Post by Lu »

But what is his thing with rolling the cuffs up on his hoodie? I love daniel forever, but sometimes when he dresses himself I just... :shock: :lol: Course I am no fashion plate myself. And Stylish Sats is probably scolding, DANIEL!!!!!!! :roll:
My books!

calypso

Post by calypso »

Lu wrote:But what is his thing with rolling the cuffs up on his hoodie? I love daniel forever, but sometimes when he dresses himself I just... :shock: :lol: Course I am no fashion plate myself. And Stylish Sats is probably scolding, DANIEL!!!!!!! :roll:
yes i not see that, is strange yes? i not think sats see him before he leaves maybe :lol:
ImageImage
Vesper Lynd 007

calypso wrote:
Lu wrote:But what is his thing with rolling the cuffs up on his hoodie? I love daniel forever, but sometimes when he dresses himself I just... :shock: :lol: Course I am no fashion plate myself. And Stylish Sats is probably scolding, DANIEL!!!!!!! :roll:
yes i not see that, is strange yes? i not think sats see him before he leaves maybe :lol:
And if she sees such pics later she looks like :shock: and shouts at him. Maybe he thinks Sats doesn't recognize it's him if he hides like that in his hoodie :lol:.