looking sad

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

First one a stunner, but the hair in the second, oh dear, GG knows what I mean. Monk head. :wink:
trueblue

Post by trueblue »

bumblebee wrote:First one a stunner, but the hair in the second, oh dear, GG knows what I mean. Monk head. :wink:
Monk head?? :lol: :lol:
cornell01

Post by cornell01 »

I love this scene so much, I don't notice the hair
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

cornell01 wrote:I love this scene so much, I don't notice the hair
BB is right - can´t get over the hair in this one. :lol:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

trueblue wrote:
bumblebee wrote:First one a stunner, but the hair in the second, oh dear, GG knows what I mean. Monk head. :wink:
Not quite this bad, but you get the "forward flick" gist! You don't notice it as much in the movie as in the stills.

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

bumblebee wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Not quite this bad, but you get the "forward flick" gist! You don't notice it as much in the movie as in the stills.

Monk head like this we had in Kids Court, but it looked sorta cute back then on him.
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

bumblebee wrote:
trueblue wrote:

OMG!LOL!I hope this image won't come in my mind the next time I see that scene from QOS. :lol: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote: OMG!LOL!I hope this image won't come in my mind the next time I see that scene from QOS. :lol: :lol:
It WILL :twisted:

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote: OMG!LOL!I hope this image won't come in my mind the next time I see that scene from QOS. :lol: :lol:
Thank you both for ruining the movie for me!Bad girls! :twisted: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
NOT the whole film - just this one scene...Image

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote: It WILL :twisted:
That's enough for me!Image
And what if I remember it before the scene or keep it in mind afterwards??Result:movie ruined! :twisted: :lol:
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote: Thank you both for ruining the movie for me!Bad girls! :twisted: :lol:
And what if I remember it before the scene or keep it in mind afterwards??Result:movie ruined! :twisted: :lol:

Well - one has to say, this hairdo keeps being repeated in the film, which really does ruin some scenes for me. I try to look down, when they come :twisted:

trueblue

Post by trueblue »

Germangirl wrote:Well - one has to say, this hairdo keeps being repeated in the film, which really does ruin some scenes for me. I try to look down, when they come :twisted:
:lol: Good thinking,GG! :twisted: :P I think CR hairdo was the best one.They should have kept it. :wink:
bumblebee

Post by bumblebee »

Germangirl wrote:
trueblue wrote:
Germangirl wrote: NOT the whole film - just this one scene...Image

Well - one has to say, this hairdo keeps being repeated in the film, which really does ruin some scenes for me. I try to look down, when they come :twisted:
I grimace, sorry blue. You could close your eyes and just listen to his voice instead :wink: