Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote: It´s so true Dunda, but I prefer remember him in this way

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YtOLap5LNSs&feature=related
That's probably the besty way to think of him...

Such a genius and he has completly losttouch with reality, it's so sad, he was for sure one of the best and most ingenious player ever entered the field!
Agree with you :P
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

http://eldiariodeunademente.blogspot.com/

No pictures of Daniel, but a blogger's report of his time on the set in Chile.

I used freetranslation.com to translate for me. Maybe one of our Spanish speakers can translate it better? Thanks

"All for my was very rare, to it added that upon not handling very well the English many times did not understand some instructions, but even thus only looked at, because of noting or to take photos neither to speak. It sought on all sides to Daniel Craig, wanted to know if was equal like in the photographs or if would use double and would never arrive at the recordings. They spent two hours and my guide aims me with the hand and affirms, "he is, he is Craig to whom you seek does while", smiling repeats me that I cannot speak him and less to photograph it, otherwise they would remove me from there and they would remove me my camera. The truth imagined it me higher, more muscular and even unpleasant, but was not thus he very simple spoke with the technicians and producing, he walked through Paranal as "Pedro by their house" always in company of their girlfriend, clear that behind them always there they were bodyguard, who to the minimum I try to approach they acted."
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Livetwice, here is "mon bien-aimé" Mathieu Almaric speaking of the James Bond movie. S'il vous plaît. what does he say? Merci!! :) :)

http://technorati.com/videos/youtube.co ... rsqPMRH-aA
advicky

Post by advicky »

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Cool man 8) 8) 8)
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Daskedusken

Post by Daskedusken »

Germangirl wrote:Image

Cool man 8) 8) 8)
A cool pic of a cool man 8)
"Love anyway. Live anyway. Choose to part of this anyway”
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Cool man 8) 8) 8)
Oh please, make this thing even better and tell me he knows how to ride and not just sitting on that bike! :D
Crazy!
redluna

Post by redluna »

Cool man 8) 8) 8)
Thanks GG!
First time I see DC on a motorbike, but without a helmet - tststs! What would Mutti say?! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Cool man 8) 8) 8)
Oh please, make this thing even better and tell me he knows how to ride and not just sitting on that bike! :D

Elaine, just LMAO because that was exactly my first thought when I saw this pic! :lol:

I would seriously consider to become a pillion rider again! :twisted: :twisted: and leech on to this MAN!

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

redluna wrote:

Cool man 8) 8) 8)
Thanks GG!
First time I see DC on a motorbike, but without a helmet - tststs! What would Mutti say?! :twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: Mutti says - the man is Bond - his head is of steel - doesn´t need a helmet.

I knew you guys would love this sight. :wink:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote:

Cool man 8) 8) 8)

Elaine, just LMAO because that was exactly my first thought when I saw this pic! :lol:

I would seriously consider to become a pillion rider again! :twisted: :twisted: and leech on to this MAN!
I would be a passenger again in a heartbeat! *shivers just thinking about that!*
Crazy!
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Dunda wrote:
Elaine_Figgis wrote: Oh please, make this thing even better and tell me he knows how to ride and not just sitting on that bike! :D

I would be a passenger again in a heartbeat! *shivers just thinking about that!*
Woot Woot! Born to be wild! LOL
Daniel Craig 007

Post by Daniel Craig 007 »

Very, very cool Dan! 8)
So cute! :D
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

OMG! My prayers have been answered.......Daniel on a motorbike!! :D :D I hope he know hows to ride this thing :D
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

bond_girl 69 wrote:OMG! My prayers have been answered.......Daniel on a motorbike!! :D :D I hope he know hows to ride this thing :D
This picture got me thinking of Layer Cake. So was that him on the bike? I always assumed it was a stunt double.
Crazy!