Quantum of Solace

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Germangirl wrote:Longer - if that is better or worth? Both interviews put together. I wonder, why they didn´t go for a more serious coverage :roll:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4AKURRIlk
Unfortunately, it's the nature of this TV show.
Crazy!
Lu

Post by Lu »

Elaine_Figgis wrote:
Germangirl wrote:Longer - if that is better or worth? Both interviews put together. I wonder, why they didn´t go for a more serious coverage :roll:

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=kv4AKURRIlk
Unfortunately, it's the nature of this TV show.
Either way...OMG...is he frickin hot or what????????? If I was that tart interviewing him I would have jumped over the table and shoved his face between my breasts and took him downtown. :twisted: :lol: They would have had to pull me off with a taser. OMG! He's so hot. I love when he cusses also...bleepity bleep bleep... :lol: :lol: :lol:
My books!

loonia

Post by loonia »

Wow, that ET interview is............gosh............. HOT!

He says: "You just want butt naked, don't you?"

And the way he says that makes me melt to the core! :shock:

I also like his reply to turning 40 when she asks whether he had any shivers or chills. His reply "semi twitched slightly" How suave! I think I might use that same line later this year :lol:

Very tired guys and I must go to bed. Has anyone seen my Daniel Craig blow up doll ? :o

Goodnight!
Lu

Post by Lu »

loonia wrote:Wow, that ET interview is............gosh............. HOT!

I also like his reply to turning 40 when she asks whether he had any shivers or chills. His reply "semi twitched slightly" How suave! I think I might use that same line later this year :lol:

Very tired guys and I must go to bed. Has anyone seen my Daniel Craig blow up doll ? :o

Goodnight!
yeah, I was looking right at his lips when he said this...sigh...drool...THUD...why is every woman on earth not enamored of this man?
My books!

loonia

Post by loonia »

Lu, I think I might have to put that interview on my Ipod BUT cut her out of it totally! I mean she's totally cutesy so she thinks. At least she made Daniel laugh and that's worth it!

I LOVE your breast/taser line.......... very funny girl! You rock!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:

Goodnight!
yeah, I was looking right at his lips when he said this...sigh...drool...THUD...why is every woman on earth not enamored of this man?
maybe because there are some stupid woman on earth :wink: :wink:

can a native speaker explain what this "semi twitched slightly" means exactly? :oops: :wink:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:

Goodnight!
maybe because there are some stupid woman on earth :wink: :wink:

can a native speaker explain what this "semi twitched slightly" means exactly? :oops: :wink:
I am a native speaker and I'm not sure I really completely know. :lol: I think it is just one of those "Danielisms..."

Maybe a brit could say better??

Anything he says is so cute and witty to me though, I'm so over the moon for him. :lol:
My books!

Laredo

Post by Laredo »

It meant he didn't shiver or chill just twitched a tiny (semi ) bit at the thought of turning 40 .
Lu

Post by Lu »

I want to know what he said after she said the comment about having sex, that took so long to bleep out. :lol: :oops: Maybe one of those cute "For f--k's sake" expletives he always does.
Last edited by Lu on Fri Feb 29, 2008 9:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My books!

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Daniel Craig shooting a scene from his latest James Bond ‘Quantum of Solice’ - February 28, 2008

Dozo

Post by Dozo »

JoniJoni wrote:Daniel Craig shooting a scene from his latest James Bond ‘Quantum of Solice’ - February 28, 2008

:D Wow, new pics ... thanks sooooooooo much.
But the white pants ... hm, don't know ... :?
~ It's like a breeze blowing deep beneath my skin ~
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:Daniel Craig shooting a scene from his latest James Bond ‘Quantum of Solice’ - February 28, 2008

OH MY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This ass!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

JoniJoni.... THANKS :D
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

I wasn't sure about the top photo, but the bottom one is surely Daniel.

www.teddyandmoo.com/blog/?p=24479 link for reference
Dozo

Post by Dozo »

~ It's like a breeze blowing deep beneath my skin ~
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:I wasn't sure about the top photo, but the bottom one is surely Daniel.

www.teddyandmoo.com/blog/?p=24479 link for reference
The botton one too
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking