The Hands Thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/ ... Fsearch&s=
daniel+craig&o=a&cbphoto=1&cbstock=1&cbgraf=1&cbill=1&cbcari=1&cbcart=1&cbpage=1&page=57

For reference only
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:http://www.newscom.com/cgi-bin/members/ ... Fsearch&s=
daniel+craig&o=a&cbphoto=1&cbstock=1&cbgraf=1&cbill=1&cbcari=1&cbcart=1&cbpage=1&page=57

For reference only
Of this page I put the photos and the references on them

The link that you put drift to a general index of photos, might you say what you want to show?
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
JoniJoni

Post by JoniJoni »

Yes, you are right. My link does not work. The page I referenced was candid photos from Nov/18/2003 with the last picture of Heike, then Apr/5/2004 with Kate Moss, then Jul/23/2004 the beach pictures with someone. Then there is the first with Satsuki on Aug/3/2004.

The correct link would be www.newscom.com/ They require a log on for guest viewing as NCFOTONA and password Guest. In the search box type Daniel Craig. Then it's page 52 and 53.

This in only to provide a valid link. I don't need to discuss more. It might not be received as intended. It was only for my curiousity.
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

JoniJoni wrote:Yes, you are right. My link does not work. The page I referenced was candid photos from Nov/18/2003 with the last picture of Heike, then Apr/5/2004 with Kate Moss, then Jul/23/2004 the beach pictures with someone. Then there is the first with Satsuki on Aug/3/2004.

The correct link would be www.newscom.com/ They require a log on for guest viewing as NCFOTONA and password Guest. In the search box type Daniel Craig. Then it's page 52 and 53.

This in only to provide a valid link. I don't need to discuss more. It might not be received as intended. It was only for my curiousity.
I know the site, Thanks anyway
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:
JoniJoni wrote:Yes, you are right. My link does not work. The page I referenced was candid photos from Nov/18/2003 with the last picture of Heike, then Apr/5/2004 with Kate Moss, then Jul/23/2004 the beach pictures with someone. Then there is the first with Satsuki on Aug/3/2004.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Girls, your investigation work cracked me up. One thing is for sure as Faustine said already. This man cannot be alone. :wink:
Lu

Post by Lu »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Girls, your investigation work cracked me up. One thing is for sure as Faustine said already. This man cannot be alone. :wink:
YES! I think that is the gist of it. What does this mean? Let's psychoanalzye Daniel. :lol: Why is he so needy of a girlfriend? :lol:
My books!

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Lu wrote:Why is he so needy of a girlfriend? :lol:
blame the testosterone :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Lu

Post by Lu »

Dunda wrote:
Lu wrote:Why is he so needy of a girlfriend? :lol:
blame the testosterone :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Yes, that is my thinking also. Remember that tabloid article about how he has a bit of a rough streak and a massive sex drive? **faints**
My books!

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

magch wrote:
Faustine wrote:

Magch: What good is to return to listen to you!!!

I you swear that it was not an research, I was looking for photos in this page and I looked at the epigraphs.... :shock:

The truth is said: I don´t care for ANYTHING what Mr Craig does of his loving life, since it is impossible to know which is true I am not interested in the topic. What each of us thinks they are only speculations, which the photos show is only the rind.

Nonetheless he looks like to me a very strange guy and because of it I like him. And given my last relation of couple I am not in conditions to judge morally ANYBODY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Faustine wrote:And given my last relation of couple I am not in conditions to judge morally ANYBODY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Faustine, I know you are a really, really BAD girl, aren't you! :twisted:

Faustine

Post by Faustine »

Dunda wrote:
Faustine wrote:And given my last relation of couple I am not in conditions to judge morally ANYBODY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Faustine, I know you are a really, really BAD girl, aren't you! :twisted:
Just human, Dunda, just human :lol: :lol: :lol:

6. Say what I’m thinking
magch

Post by magch »

Faustine wrote:
magch wrote:
Faustine wrote: I know the site, Thanks anyway
Magch: What good is to return to listen to you!!!

I you swear that it was not an research, I was looking for photos in this page and I looked at the epigraphs.... :shock:

The truth is said: I don´t care for ANYTHING what Mr Craig does of his loving life, since it is impossible to know which is true I am not interested in the topic. What each of us thinks they are only speculations, which the photos show is only the rind.

Nonetheless he looks like to me a very strange guy and because of it I like him. And given my last relation of couple I am not in conditions to judge morally ANYBODY. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Yes I am back! :D Still on a trip though so I can only stop by the forum occasionally. Yeah I know you don't really pay much attention to his love life. It's just impossible not to notice the overlapping timeline of his relationships. :wink:
Dozo

Post by Dozo »

I guess somebody will find a perfect subtitle for that :lol:

~ It's like a breeze blowing deep beneath my skin ~
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dozo wrote:I guess somebody will find a perfect subtitle for that :lol:

Naughty corner DtD members - ALL!! :twisted:
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Germangirl wrote:Naughty corner DtD members - ALL!! :twisted:

Naughty corner DtD members - almost ALL!! Dunda, you come with me! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: