james bond 22

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Dirrtymartinigirl

Post by Dirrtymartinigirl »

Jane seymour as Moneypenny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
annauvb

Post by annauvb »

Moneypenny is great but I would rather see Jane Seymour as Bond's girl... she's too beautiful to be Moneypenny... lol
Dirrtymartinigirl

Post by Dirrtymartinigirl »

shucks.....guess I'll just have to be Moneypenny then and flirt shamelessly with Daniel.....its a tough job........... :lol:
DANIELISMYOBSESSION<3

Post by DANIELISMYOBSESSION<3 »

sue wrote::D Hi

Thanks for the link LiveTwice. Great to read. I don't know if I can wait for November 2008 - I was looking to May 2008 - it made it a bit more bearable. :cry: Oh well what's a Daniel fan to do? Keep talking to you girls and watching DVDS and collecting pics, etc.

I read an interview by Eva Green saying that she will either do a tape (voice over) or a brief video of Vesper for Bond 22 which will tell James why she betrayed him like she did and how she loved him. She wasn't sure which but says it will feature in the film. Have you heard of her saying this?

Is it about heroin or something and is part of filming to be in Italy. Is Martin Campbell the Director again?

Any information is welcome. :D

Sue

ya i think she is because in the book she leaves him a letter and maybe a video message on the computer would be fitting.
I have no armour left. You've stripped it from me.

Cyanaurora

Post by Cyanaurora »

This link http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascit ... ertainment
tells the release date of "Bond 22"
Blackbelt

Post by Blackbelt »

Thanks for the link. Something great to look forward to. I think I'll take that day off work. :lol:
microlabrat

Post by microlabrat »

Blackbelt wrote:Thanks for the link. Something great to look forward to. I think I'll take that day off work. :lol:
That's a great idea! Before going to the new movie maybe I'll watch CR and down a couple vodka martinis!

The Golden Compass opens on Nov 16 -- my birthday! Woo Hoo! Might have to take that day off as well :)
--Heidi
He's Blond, He's Bond -- Get Used To It!
goldengirl

Ack!

Post by goldengirl »

:?: Jane Seymour as Moneypenny???? She's old enough to be Bond's mother!
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

Heya girls,

I've just read this http://www.mi6.co.uk/news/index.php?itemid=5040

I hope this is no rumor and Paul Haggis is really working on the script for the next Bond, James Bond :D

He has done a perfect job with CR. :)

Come on, Barbara and Michael, pick up a fabulous director and a great Bondgirl.
And please keep in mind that the Bondgirl has to be a great actress (not only pretty) to keep the balance :lol: :lol: !
kittin~wiskerz

Post by kittin~wiskerz »

Blackbelt wrote:Thanks for the link. Something great to look forward to. I think I'll take that day off work. :lol:
LOL, my co-worker (who got me to see CR in the first place) and I are jokingly (?) already planning to take that day off work together. Mind you, I think our manager would like to join us too. I'm not alone in my Daniel addiction at work, so we have lively chats! :wink:
"When I'm depressed, I become invisible....... Maybe not"
SOME VOICES