The Daniel Craig Forum Forum Index The Daniel Craig Forum
The forum of DedicatedToDaniel.com.

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Rover2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Daniel Craig Forum Forum Index -> Stage Work
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Dunda
Administrator

PostPosted: Tue Dec 25, 2007 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Renske wrote:
hey Elaine,

I fast forwarded to Dan's parts...I couldn't understand a lot of what they were saying anyway....and a "play" like that is not really my thing. I was interesting to see Dan in it though. I would love to see him on stage. It's very different from movies.

Same here.
I've watched it with Germangirl and Anglophile.
And to be honest I think that I wouldn't have so much fun if I woulf have watched it alone.
But it was great to see Daniel 'unplugged' Wink

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Laredo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 28, 2007 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unplugged , I like that . Dan kissing a guy ... that needs to be in the kissing thread for a collective hoot .What I like about plays is being is the moment and how he seems to be enjoying himself . It must have been hard to do . Maybe this is why he doesn't want to do Shakespere . I'm glad he had a maor part . I don't know what to make of his character . He seemed like a nice guy at first and then he was kind of a stinker to that one girl . I think he was the only guy who didn't end up with a girl at the end .We need pics of him in the longjohns in the undies thread and prehaps the leaning left thread . What did he do so wrong that that his friends beat him up towards the end ?I fastwinded through the other parts too . Dan seemed to be having fun , thats what I liked abiout watching him . He had a spark . I wish they would put more plays on film , and that there was a better way of finding them .
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

laredo wrote:
What did he do so wrong that that his friends beat him up towards the end ?

The woman he attempted to rape was the fiancee of one his pals.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Daniel Craig Forum Forum Index -> Stage Work All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: