The Ray thread

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ray is shrieking loudly at the snow spiral that you just made. That is so cute!!! We have no snow here in UK, so if we have snow outside, I will attempt to make a spiral for Ray, he has been bugging me to make one. I am loving the picture!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
agrippina

Post by agrippina »

Found from the old bluematia.com site. I don't think I've seen that particular pose before? Looks like it's a publicity shot or some such thing? Great tousled hair...

Grip

PS More snow down there in Germany than up here!! :shock:
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

agrippina wrote:Image

Found from the old bluematia.com site. I don't think I've seen that particular pose before? Looks like it's a publicity shot or some such thing? Great tousled hair...

Grip

I find it amazing how the whole personality/charakter is changing only by... I don't know how to explain, but in this pic, he has Ray's hairdo, his green jacket but he doesn't look like Ray at all. His facial features look like Daniel, the extraordinary man and nothing like Ray the cute, loveable boy. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Elaine_Figgis
Administrator

Post by Elaine_Figgis »

Dunda wrote:

Grip

I find it amazing how the whole personality/charakter is changing only by... I don't know how to explain, but in this pic, he has Ray's hairdo, his green jacket but he doesn't look like Ray at all. His facial features look like Daniel, the extraordinary man and nothing like Ray the cute, loveable boy. :shock: :shock: :shock:
You explained it perfectly.
Crazy!
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Dunda wrote:[
I was wondering, what irritated me. But yes, its Daniel - but not Ray.

If there was a sequel, I would love to see, how he would portray a Ray, ten years older? Still boy? Man? What do you think SDF?
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Niceeeeeeee picture! I think I can see what you mean by Daniel's face - it's not Ray but it looks like him! It's a lovely picture, I think it could be a publicity shot.

If there was a sequel... I think Ray would be 10 years older. I don't know what he would be like, I would like to see an innocent Ray, not a bad, angry Ray. I think Daniel will play Ray differently this time around as I think he had more acting experiences this time, as he is James Bond and Lord Asriel. I think Daniel would like to play Ray as a complicated character. What do you all think?

I actually had a dream about Ray this morning.... will tell you more later.

StarryDannyFan xx
zonzi

Post by zonzi »

Grip

Awwww, thanks Grip !!!!!! never seen this before ! Love it :D
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Right, about my dream this morning, I didn't know whether to put my dream in the Dreams about Daniel thread - since this dream is about Ray, I will put it here. I also had dream about Daniel two days ago, I will put that in the Daniel dreams thread.

It was a strange dream. I think it was me writing the story last night and the inspiration from Sharmaine in her story too! In the dream, everybody were talking about a sequel to Some Voices, it was everywhere, it was going to be the biggest film of the year. There were pictures of Ray and his friends together, his friends were weirdly dressed and had weird hats on too. Everybody were talking about Ray, how cool he was. Then I was in a mental hospital with people I know and I wasn't happy in the mental hospital, the food was awful and the doors were narrow. I could hear people arguing and some people accused me of starting a fight but I wasn't, they said they saw me holding a gun but I never did. They believed me at the end as I was with friends when the fight happened.

Then I saw the film of Some Voices 2. I remember this well. I saw Ray there - I recognised his face immediately. He was crouched up against a tree, and he was hidden behind leaves. He looked so afraid and was talking to himself. I didn't understand what he was saying, as the subtitles was not working. He had lots of thoughts coming to him and he babbled on about lots of different things. I caught him saying 'Leave me alone!' Then I wished the subtitles would come on, and they did come on at last! I began to follow what he said, he was talking about God, and hearing voices in his head. And he said something about Bond, I laughed at that as I remembered that Daniel is James Bond and it was funny Ray mentioned Bond, it was like a paradox. Ray was talking to James Bond in his head I think, he said something like 'Oh Bond!'

Then I saw Ray had a silver ring on his left hand, and he was babbling to himself. I was shocked to see a silver ring on his left hand. Then he held something like a wire, and he heard voices to tell him to use the wire to tie up himself to a machine that was dangerous and he did and he died at the end... didn't see his body as the camera went up and look down on people running like ants to find his body. I remember sobbing at the end as I didn't want Ray to die. That was so emotional for me. And also a few minutes later, saw two kids - the camera also went up on them to give a bird's view - a girl and a boy - both blonde playing with cars. I wondered if they were Ray's kids.

Then one of the toy cars moved by itself and the voiceover said something about technology moving forward. The toy car began to fly and it landed with other new things. I remember being exciting as it was about the future.

Then I woke up..... it was time to get up. Oh it was a good dream!!! The death of Ray made me unsettled. What do you think of that?

StarryDannyFan xx
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

[
Enjoy Ray in Black and White... Ray tells me that he would like more black and white pictures.

StarryDannyFan xx
Last edited by StarryDannyFan on Wed Nov 21, 2007 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Here's the happy Ray elf:

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9634293543

Here's the a little grumpy Ray elf:

http://www.elfyourself.com/?id=9629507592
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Thanks BondyGirl!

I love them! I like the Happy Ray one! He would make a great elf!

StarryDannyFan xx
StarryDannyFan

Post by StarryDannyFan »

Ray told me to put this in his thread, he likes it very much! It is swirly after all!!! And a firework as well, he loves fireworks!

Bless him - this thread is not happening as well!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

StarryDannyFan wrote:Image

Ray told me to put this in his thread, he likes it very much! It is swirly after all!!! And a firework as well, he loves fireworks!

Bless him - this thread is not happening as well!!!

StarryDannyFan xx
I gladly let him have this swirly firework - FOR YOU, RAY! :D
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

bond_girl 69

Post by bond_girl 69 »

Some of my favourite scenes from Some Voices:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYb_jQOwNLw
Faustine

Post by Faustine »

bond_girl 69 wrote:Some of my favourite scenes from Some Voices:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hYb_jQOwNLw
Does someone know the name of the song in French what is listened when Laura wakes up? Or where might I obtain it?

In 4:31
We convince ourselves that we know the other person well, but do we really know anything important about anyone.

6. Say what I’m thinking