Random pictures and vids

The latest and oldest photos and videos of Daniel Craig. Don't be shy about contributing!

Moderator: Germangirl

Vanquish

Re: Random pictures and vids

Post by Vanquish »

Unsurprisingly, he's a fan of The Mummy

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 2:23 pm Unsurprisingly, he's a fan of The Mummy

Yep...I never doubt it actually... Do you? :wink:
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Vanquish wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:50 pm Where is this photo from?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKVgzKvDodt/
It looks like the blue shirt from thw watch photo shoot some years ago. Look it up in the galerie
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 6:11 pm
Vanquish wrote: Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:50 pm Where is this photo from?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKVgzKvDodt/
It looks like the blue shirt from thw watch photo shoot some years ago. Look it up in the galerie
I think it is from Spielberg documentary.

But no...just check it out and its not from there.....I'm sure I've seen this it is from a documentary, not junket...the other guess is Bond special from Skyfall times......
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I actually found the answer:
https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b ... -her-stage

It's from this Judi Dench documentary. Daniel turns up at around the 52 minute mark. Interestingly, someone asks Judi who her favourite Bond is and she says she can't answer the question because 'how it would make Pierce feel.'

.....I think she may have given away her answer. She got such delicious material in her films with Daniel.

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh. I have seen this one and now it is time to see it again. Thx...
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:43 pm I actually found the answer:

It's from this Judi Dench documentary. Daniel turns up at around the 52 minute mark. Interestingly, someone asks Judi who her favourite Bond is and she says she can't answer the question because 'how it would make Pierce feel.'

.....I think she may have given away her answer. She got such delicious material in her films with Daniel.

And I like when he says that the demise of M idea is his...and afterwards Mendes says that they needed to figure it out how to say to her. Seeing recently many if the documentaries about Bond it is quite clear to me why Broccoli and Wilson really don't want him to be off... Obviously the story line and all that happened that made it interesting at least for me and half ifof the world is his touch, his ideas and his like he says "big mouth"...So I really looking forward to this Bailie Walsh documentary preview at MOMA last year....Being Bond or something of that sort....
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

And for those who can't watch it on BBC player and thanks to a good soul
https://youtu.be/JCzstKUgK3c

Enjoy
Vanquish wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 8:43 pm I actually found the answer:

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Thanks 😊
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

What's the difference between Daniel in the two photos from Layer Cake and Skyfall? His neck seems thicker? Was he leaner in Layer Cake? He was far from chunky in Skyfall. Was it just that he was much more muscular?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

He was much leaner in lC

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Yep, he was much more muscular in SF
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

He had more of a runner's physique before Bond anyway.

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Stumbled across this photo of Daniel. Does anyone know the shoot? He looks like an Armani model here. So moody, sexy and intense....