News tidbits

Visit here to read and post all the latest Daniel Craig-related news, TV/VCR(DVD) alerts, etc.

Moderator: Germangirl

Germangirl

Re: News tidbits

Post by Germangirl »

I read no Daniel
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Germangirl wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 3:40 pm I read no Daniel
Oh, there is. See the screenshot I'm posting. Let's hope this will stick not like the one in June.
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Ah. Ok. Thanks 😀
The top notch acting in the Weisz/Craig/Spall 'Betrayal' is emotionally true, often v funny and its beautifully staged with filmic qualities..

Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

Any idea on Craig's next project?

I heard he was doing Creed of Violence. But nothing on that since. Is there any chance they will bring back Purity?

It's been too quiet (aside from the Bond film of course). I'd like to see him do another drama - not a comedy or action movie.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Vanquish wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:57 am Any idea on Craig's next project?

I heard he was doing Creed of Violence. But nothing on that since. Is there any chance they will bring back Purity?

It's been too quiet (aside from the Bond film of course). I'd like to see him do another drama - not a comedy or action movie.
I've read about this Creed of violence as well, know about the not called Knives out 2 and really next, next is participating in 20 of October in something online for Public Theatre NYC. I've posted something here see my previous post. I really wish to see something new, but with this virus we will wait sometime before I guess...
You need to impress me, outwit me, compete with me? Go ahead, knock yourself out, I have no problem with that at all.
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

videnovasan wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 7:27 pm
Vanquish wrote: Sat Oct 10, 2020 11:57 am Any idea on Craig's next project?

I've read about this Creed of violence as well, know about the not called Knives out 2 and really next, next is participating in 20 of October in something online for Public Theatre NYC. I've posted something here see my previous post. I really wish to see something new, but with this virus we will wait sometime before I guess...
What is this public theatre thing about??
Vanquish

Post by Vanquish »

I find it a shame that Craig doesn't work more outside of the Bond films. His last leading man role (aside from 007) was in 2011! i don't think you can include Knives Out as Daniel was really the nominal lead with that film being more of an ensemble piece.

Like I just heard about this Adam McKay film that cast some amazing people. Why can't Craig be in that? Or even Olivia Wilde's new buzzy film. These are the type of projects he should be gunning for. Don't you think?

Germangirl

Post by Germangirl »

Hm, I do think, irs his choice. He tried a lot aftr CR and nothing worked out. So he became more of a family man maybe.

SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

Competition is tough in this business.
I always get the impression he is very selective about who to work with, and kind of what "energy" he permits into his life. As Germangirl said, his family time is given much importance. Just my opinion though, you never know what goes on.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

SilverLining and GG I think both of you are right in a way. What I think is that he really wants to work with certain people no matter on what scale. Knives out proofed that when he is involved in something many people want to be part of that project. Everybody from Ben Whishaw or Jamie Lee Curtis or you name it are saying that they never worked with so commited actor. So I think that he just need to recharge and find new inspiration that is why he close himself or wrap himself in the family and keep himself away form all the celebrity s***. I really admire this approach.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

This is link to Public Theatre event this eve or night, morning.... In my case 3 am...
https://youtu.be/Utjpw_35MsY
SilverLining

Post by SilverLining »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 6:22 am SilverLining and GG I think both of you are right in a way. What I think is that he really wants to work with certain people no matter on what scale. Knives out proofed that when he is involved in something many people want to be part of that project. Everybody from Ben Whishaw or Jamie Lee Curtis or you name it are saying that they never worked with so commited actor. So I think that he just need to recharge and find new inspiration that is why he close himself or wrap himself in the family and keep himself away form all the celebrity s***. I really admire this approach.
I completely agree with you. He is very grounded, I really admire him.
Dunda
Administrator

Post by Dunda »

videnovasan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:05 am This is link to Public Theatre event this eve or night, morning.... In my case 3 am...
Daniel is at 1h 11m into this

Visit the forum at www.dedicatedtodaniel.com
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Dunda wrote: Thu Oct 22, 2020 12:54 pm
videnovasan wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 8:05 am This is link to Public Theatre event this eve or night, morning.... In my case 3 am...
Daniel is at 1h 11m into this
Yep. I'm trying to do something for us to have only his part. Will post it a bit later.
videnovasan

Post by videnovasan »

Oh Yeah.. about this.. I think all of us want more....don't we...

https://www.darkhorizons.com/daniel-cra ... tless-man/